TeamSpeak 5 Beta

Daica

Aug 18, 2015
It's just me or anyone else think this teamspeak 5 going to be total fail? discord is free and easy to use in all plataforms

Just look at what they were doing lmao

Teamspeak: Guys TS5 coming! --> no update for a long time --> stupid puzzle to get some extra time --> contest to get beta just to try it out --> silence again

Teamspeak releasing Teamspeak 5 is worse than No Man Sky's Scam SMH

MCGs

OG
Contributor
Mar 26, 2017

Teamspeak: Guys TS5 coming! --> no update for a long time --> stupid puzzle to get some extra time --> contest to get beta just to try it out --> silence again

haha why not, it's the 20.03.2019, 5 days above their deathline for this stupid contest.

but fuck off, teamspeak is already going to die.

I don't even care about that Teamspeak 5 client anymore, just pissed off.
It's just the biggest waste in the whole VoIP-history.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016

lmao but sadly it´s true.

DeteCT0R

Dec 8, 2015
haha why not, it's the 20.03.2019, 5 days above their deathline for this stupid contest.

but fuck off, teamspeak is already going to die.
View attachment 1863

I don't even care about that Teamspeak 5 client anymore, just pissed off.
It's just the biggest waste in the whole VoIP-history.
Most of the people using Discord because its free and any kid can create the own server thats all nothing else.
People who want the quality things (like me) newer gonna go to the discord and i like when my personal server is close to me and i does have 100 ping every time and yes also i have purchased license.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
also i have purchased license.
Aldi is a German company that requires a quarter ($0.25) to get their carts back. This is a sensible business model.

TeamSpeak is basically requiring $10.00 to check a cart out. This is stupid and the company will not continue.

It is a simple matter of market analysis, which TeamSpeak is just automatically assuming the most profitable market is gamers.

This is not the truth, the gamer market is saturated by Discord, Twitch, etc, and if TeamSpeak stayed in the business VoIP market they would be better off.

They are trying to perform enterprise sales on personal individuals. That is an old business model and they are being phased out...

Also, if marketing to individuals (TeamSpeak is), then offer a monthly pricing model e.g.

But TeamSpeak is fucking dumb, lol.

Guraz

Mar 28, 2017
I haven`t got a Mail
frown.png

If someone has received an email, if someone here has received an email and it has a beta key too, I take it with pleasure :p

MCGs

OG
Contributor
Mar 26, 2017
same, did not won anything.
what if someone will be able to crack & publicate teamspeak 5?

BTW: what does "long time supporters" mean for teamspeak? 1 year, 2 year, 3, 4, 5 years? c'mon.

Last edited:

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
I'm sure must of these 100 peoples are retards which will use it like normal client without sending any ideas for improvements.
*Or this ideas will useless
I hope dev and QA team willn't include dumb ideas into client

Last edited: