TeamSpeak 5 Beta

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Its really bad that no one from this forum gets a key. I can bet some random dead email would be picked, and wasted.

cin34

Jan 23, 2016
My friend received an email:

Of over the 45,000 people that signed up for the TeamSpeak 5 beta, you're one of the lucky 100 we've chosen.

We'll be sending out your beta key as soon as possible, you're guaranteed to be amongst the first to experience TeamSpeak 5.

Our developers are working hard to polish the last few features for beta 1 before release. We're looking for people to work with us during these next few months to make TeamSpeak 5 the best it can be and you're invited to participate.

As promised here's your competition winner's badge code: CODE

MCGs

OG
Contributor
Mar 26, 2017
My friend received an email:

Of over the 45,000 people that signed up for the TeamSpeak 5 beta, you're one of the lucky 100 we've chosen.

We'll be sending out your beta key as soon as possible, you're guaranteed to be amongst the first to experience TeamSpeak 5.

Our developers are working hard to polish the last few features for beta 1 before release. We're looking for people to work with us during these next few months to make TeamSpeak 5 the best it can be and you're invited to participate.

As promised here's your competition winner's badge code: CODE
congratulations, he won.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
congratulations, he won.
This is still trash and a non-delivery in my mind.

Q4 beta was mentioned.

Soon we will be into Q2 and people that have been selected to be in closed beta are being informed "Your beta key will arrive as soon as possible."

Here, take this badge - have a sucker and wait.

Oh well, I am glad some people at least won but I still disagree with how they are releasing this beta.

Would make sense to give your app to one of the largest security-related communities regarding your product.

Whatever, some people have autism in this world (no disrespect to autism). :cool:

MCGs

OG
Contributor
Mar 26, 2017
He won... badge that can not be activated. :D

If that isn't even sad.
Just realized: this badge is not even online.

This is still trash and a non-delivery in my mind.

Q4 beta was mentioned.

Soon we will be into Q2 and people that have been selected to be in closed beta are being informed "Your beta key will arrive as soon as possible."

Here, take this badge - have a sucker and wait.

Oh well, I am glad some people at least won but I still disagree with how they are releasing this beta.

Would make sense to give your app to one of the largest security-related communities regarding your product.

Whatever, some people have autism in this world (no disrespect to autism). :cool:

Agree

its a scam i did it with 30 accounts and they all 1 year old

Why...the...f*ck does "long time supporters" matter?????
Isn't the whole point of selling the product is to get it to as many customers as possible???

Well I've used 4 accounts.
1 account is registed since 2016 and the other accounts were also registed in Q1 2017 or somewhere (middle) 2017.
What does "long time supporter" mean for teamspeak?
People who've used myTeamspeak since TeamSpeakSYNC, which is a way back in 2014? WTF.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
attachment.php

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
Lol that thing looks like a preschool gold star sticker for completing first homework.

I sure hope beta is worth it for you. They don’t even have the intelligence to strictly call this a closed beta and with how dumb they’re being it should be called a damn alpha

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Guys TS5 is just like a new UI. It look like nothing changed on front end.
Why I am looking everyday for news???

And Teamspeak CEO and Team is a big joke for me now.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
And Teamspeak CEO and Team is a big joke for me now.
Thank you for the feedback, I think this means a lot coming from a Discord hater.

TeamSpeak really needs to hire stronger developer talent if they want to be more competitive with other solutions.

They need to actually be rebuilding from scratch on a whole new framework, new stack method to offer web clients, better mobile client support, and so on.

5G is getting perfected, they could be working with cellular mobile phones and providers to develop a new form of caller-id authentication SERIOUSLY ID spoofing has only been around forever. They could be restrengthening VoIP across mobile lines to offer high quality but high encryption cellular calls. Their profits could be fucking exponential. Instead, they're fucking off trying to tackle Discord which is like a little kid trying to attack a pack of wolves. Good luck m8s..

Look, this spoofing is illegal in defrauding cases and TeamSpeak has a good identity system. What the f*** are we waiting for? Holy sh1t make me the CEO. If they thought a little more intelligently, the gamer part of their VoIP could be completely free while they make boat loads of funds being part of the entire cellular/mobile market. That is where market is anyways, cloud/mobile/web.. get with the times TeamSpeak.

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
made me laugh haha
For real, it is sad truth.
Giving beta access to product for old teamspeak users will be more usefull instead random users.
They can get real FEEDBACK and will know how to do the product better.