TeamSpeak 5 Beta

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Hype is dead i guess :D
TeamSpeak must kick out current ceo by the reason of totally inactivity’s and lack of any improvements. Devs are try hard to do all cool (last server patches is really good), but teamspeak need very good ceo who very interested in growing, improvements and he must be high experienced with TeamSpeak

IROA

Jan 26, 2018
32 slots at TS5 already dead ? :D Or what they will be doing after all ?
I hate discord, and starting to hate TS already .... Serrver pricing is overpriced at all.... Where are all these times when my accounting emulator worked :( ...

Flare

There's a place downtown.
VIP
Apr 24, 2016
32 slots at TS5 already dead ? :D Or what they will be doing after all ?
I hate discord, and starting to hate TS already .... Serrver pricing is overpriced at all.... Where are all these times when my accounting emulator worked :( ...
the good old days

MCGs

OG
Contributor
Mar 26, 2017

What A nice guy

i think he's not a teamspeak employee

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
@Ondra3211 and anyone else, who here votes we just acquire TeamSpeak and release TeamSpeak 5 with way better developers?

All that would take is a bit of fundraising, posting some job ads up for some developers somewhat how Discord did. We may even have to apply for funding from investors, whatever it takes to NOT let TeamSpeak die - because things are REAL slow right now.

We could revive TeamSpeak, by releasing a TeamSpeak 5 more competitive with Discord. That is what I think we all really want anyways.

Not a Discord clone, just a self-hosted, privacy-friendly, and well-performing VoIP that TeamSpeak has been known for with more accessibility and ease-of-use for all.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
yea but discord had 100million dollars :D
teamspeak has 10k per month for all dev´s :p cause the owner make nice holidays i guess