Teamspeak automaticilly reports infringing servers

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Okay, that's nice. Thanks a lot. But with Admin Server Query you can see the licenseinfo. - https://img.botz.cc/420289.png Is this the reason why you shouldn't add somebody to Admin Server Query?
That's also called common sense.
lets see..

nano etc/host
add
reportpiracy-env.elasticbeanstalk.com
(no have any ip ?
and its done ?
For every client yes...
I do have a question though, maybe i don't understand something. About ATHP you said less than 1999 slots. Is that per server or per license ??
Everythiing here is per vserver.

Xz0ne

May 3, 2016
I am in contact with a TeamSpeak employee who finds hampered with the licenses exactly that. I try to learn more about this greylist stuff.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
That means for a NPL 512 Slots are fine ?
Necroposting because it's still interesting :p
QtiyFJXbJVbCchnh.png

What that means :
no license <= 32 or SLOT_VIOLATION
ATHP <= 1999 or SLOT_SUSPICION
Offline <= ∞
NPL <= 512

If you don't respect that then the client reports you :eek:

Mareczin

Jan 10, 2016
Just wanted to add: Doing this is no protection for getting reported and blacklisted on the server you may host! Your client won't be able to report any more servers if you edit your hosts file. However other users are still gonna report servers.

Follow those rules of you don't want to get reported:
  • Don't tell anyone it's your license/server
  • NEVER ASSIGN SERVER AMIN QUERY TO CLIENTS
  • Don't have more slots than needed on the individual TeamSpeak servers (e.g. not more than 100)
why we cant assign server admin query to clients? im admin on my server and i cant assign to me :D? please tel me its secutiy?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
why we cant assign server admin query to clients? im admin on my server and i cant assign to me :D? please tel me its secutiy?
Just "admins" can't, you need serveradmin access to do so.
And no, it's not secure as it gives away you're using a cracked license as no real ATHP company would give their clients server admin query access.
(Unless if you're using our NPL Cracked license where it doesn't matter if you have server admin query)

TIP from Supervisor:
Code:
- Use the AntiCrack provided in the script
- Only use as many slots as you need
- Don't tell ANYONE that you cracked the server
- Don't asign ServerQuery groups to clients on the TeamSpeak server as no real ATHP company would do so
- When renting servers, keep beeing professional. Its kinda obvious if you say: That is my server, I can just shut it down If I'd want to -> lol

self.add()

Jul 20, 2015
Just "admins" can't, you need serveradmin access to do so.
And no, it's not secure as it gives away you're using a cracked license as no real ATHP company would give their clients server admin query access.
(Unless if you're using our NPL Cracked license where it doesn't matter if you have server admin query)

TIP from Supervisor:
Code:
- Use the AntiCrack provided in the script
- Only use as many slots as you need
- Don't tell ANYONE that you cracked the server
- Don't asign ServerQuery groups to clients on the TeamSpeak server as no real ATHP company would do so
- When renting servers, keep beeing professional. Its kinda obvious if you say: That is my server, I can just shut it down If I'd want to -> lol
You are actually mistaken about the ATHP companies not giving out Server Query access.

I've had friends rent their servers from a specific company (which also hosts gameservers etc. They are legit) and they gave him serverquery access on his server. (I believe they do it for everyone).
However this Serverquery was a little stripped down in permissions and only for his Server.
It is not like the actual "serveradmin" query login which he didn't have at all. However he had a Query login for his virtual server.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
It is not like the actual "serveradmin" query login which he didn't have at all. However he had a Query login for his virtual server.
Everyone can get that by going into Teamspeak under Extras -> ServerQuery Login... That only works if you have the permissions tho.. but Server Admin group has these perms