Teamspeak BOT PHP how to install?

KlausYP

Aug 20, 2016
Hello,
Sorry my ignorance, but I would like to know how to install the bots in PHP on my server (using Centos 7), need PHP libraries to be installed in the server? Something specific?

Thanks.

iElevateX

Mar 25, 2017
First of all, I'd be easier for us if you've mentioned what bot you're using.
Although the procedure is usually the same. Of course you have to have your php installed. If the bot requires a specific lib, it'll throw an error on startup, then you can take care of installing it.

Usually what you wan't to do is fill out the config details (serveradmin login, password, ip address of the server etc.) + for eg. if its a multifunction bot or a bot that does something on the server, make sure you edit all of the instance settings (channel ids, group ids etc) then upload it to your machine. Lastly, if its an .sh file or any file really, give it permissions to execute. run the script using terminal and the bot should join your server

KlausYP

Aug 20, 2016
I'm interested in the bot kicking the double ip of people, I made the right configuration, but the problem persists or better when I try to go on the link with the .php tells me error 500.

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
I'm interested in the bot kicking the double ip of people, I made the right configuration, but the problem persists or better when I try to go on the link with the .php tells me error 500.
Check error logs, google how to do it.

KlausYP

Aug 20, 2016
Check error logs, google how to do it.
I have already done, I also have other pages always in php on the same server and they work.
So my question is how do I run the php script as long as I click on it as if it were a normal link and it works? (I think so) I have to install special libraries inside the server?

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
I have already done, I also have other pages always in php on the same server and they work.
So my question is how do I run the php script as long as I click on it as if it were a normal link and it works? (I think so) I have to install special libraries inside the server?
You dont need anything. Just visit your file dir ex example.com/bot.php and this will execute.
Also if you need automatic execution set cron job to it for you.

KlausYP

Aug 20, 2016
You dont need anything. Just visit your file dir ex example.com/bot.php and this will execute.
Also if you need automatic execution set cron job to it for you.
Do not I have to install anything special on the server? Some php library I do not know why I always give 500 errors.