Teamspeak Crash

Jesuli

Sep 4, 2016
Since the early morning im getting some Ts3 Server crashes with this error :

CRITICAL|InPacket | |Assertion "isValidPacket()" faile d at ../../../../s/deps/teamspeak_common_lib/src/packet/incomingpacket.cpp:423;
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `|'

I have searched about that and I could find there is a new version (3.2.0) but there's no crack for it.
Is there any solution to solve the error without changing version or is there a crack with 3.2.0 Ts3 server version?

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
CRITICAL|InPacket | |Assertion "isValidPacket()" faile d at ../../../../s/deps/teamspeak_common_lib/src/packet/incomingpacket.cpp:423;
That is a known crash for ts3 servers till 3.1.2.

Is there any solution to solve the error without changing version or is there a crack with 3.2.0 Ts3 server version?
There is no way to fix that without updating your ts3 server to at least 3.1.3 or 3.2.0 (or 3.3.0).
And no, there is no crack for 3.1+ ts3 servers here yet.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
That is a known crash for ts3 servers till 3.1.2.

There is no way to fix that without updating your ts3 server to at least 3.1.3 or 3.2.0 (or 3.3.0).
And no, there is no crack for 3.1+ ts3 servers here yet.
But the crash is not public?

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
It is kind of you just have to know where to find it :)
If it´s in a locked forum only for some users nobody can find it :D It´s like to search for the earth when you are on the other side of the universe ;)
I only know that @Bluscream have it too. So it´s a crash only for "insider" security researcher´s in my sight. But better then public that some script kids fking around with it and trolling useless.