TeamSpeak Framework Peformance

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello, today I want to talk about the TS3 PHP framework performance and the new TeamSpeak server version(s) performance,

Anyways, I run a Code profiler to see where the bad performance is. And I noticed TeamSpeak Is taking too many milliseconds to do a little bit code as in the picture https://prnt.sc/n8p3sz
if we calculate the milliseconds it's going to be 1327ms (Its A Post Request Take 1327ms and maybe higher), also I run another test on my home page. which is only contains
servergroupgetbyid ->clientList(), ts3->clientGetByDbid()['client_nickname] , and connect.php which is identify the client , etc its took 500ms!! you may say maybe your code or the way you code is bad, Okay try to run some tests, and run a code profiler you'll notice its really slow in some cases. And maybe you'll say 500ms is good or something like that. Its actually worse for Post Request that gives you a game or something like that, And also for User Experience he'll notice the slow in the request.
I also noticed the new update of the TeamSpeak, Is not improving the performance. I think it's just making it worse. I do really think the Developers Of TeamSpeak3 PHP Framework need to improve performance, And the Teamspeak it's self, and also by the way I noticed a glitch in TeamSpeak New Version 3.7.1 When you go to Permissions -> List All Clients -> TeamSpeak Disconnected and returns convert error.
NOTICE: All the tests on PHP 7.3, And you can install webgrind to profile your code online on your website.

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015

Poor performance = bad code by your self. Nothing wrong with the framework.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Never mind, I figured out later it was my stupid code.