Teamspeak Hash or Snapshot Hash

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
im searching since a week but i could not find anything about this. how is this calculating ? If anyone know this i want to hear it. or more shortly, how yat.qa successes the "leave keypair unchanged" option ?
do you have any ideas?

EDIT : i found solution and adding here.
this is the way how snapshot hash calculated.
base64_encode(sha1("virtualserver_unique_identifier......end permissions", true))

thanks for your helps @B1uscr34m and @Kleberstoff

Last edited:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
in addition, if you use something like php framework from planetteamspeak and use it to create a snapshot you get something like this:

Note the "hash=AV6nQZKjgsLYpi9S5yIZX+7v7NM=" at the start.

Edit: Never saw the "keypair"
Code:
keypair=MG8DAgeAAgEgAiBTOA1YoqF\/b9igLmKQb69I9MpjZ4E12LLRVPgw5JwjUwIhAOWYI4wDrJUE9pO7pFaJOHQRKhJ\/aRUIt+GGEoIUkNn2AiEAgcmTS83XZyCZXjJT4W3FBBEQQTpuNgvTWu88zjyVjRM=

Last edited:

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
in addition, if you use something like php framework from planetteamspeak and use it to create a snapshot you get something like this:

Note the "hash=AV6nQZKjgsLYpi9S5yIZX+7v7NM=" at the start.
Yes, but i did not get your point?

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Yes, but i did not get your point?
Forgot to mention a few parts, sorry.
It was meant as addition to b1uesc34m's post, so you can start looking there.
That said, YATQA or any other Programs don't really "calculate "them, it's a simple query command which they run(command: serversnapshotcreate).

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
i understand the the system, but there is a problem, sha1 is something like 58e1f50be05f150ed76c0c32e29fc271813ef599 , hash=AV6nQZKjgsLYpi9S5yIZX+7v7NM= is a no hash, none of hash finders can find the algorithm of it. @B1uscr34m have you an idea about this situation?
serversnapshotcreate is not enough for this procedure. after get current snapshot, we need to transfer keypair and uid to new snapshot, after calculate new snapshots hash.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
You could either use a (website)-translator to translate the yat.qa site to a language of your choice or ask the YaTQA developer directly.

He definitly knows more about this

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
You could either use a (website)-translator to translate the yat.qa site to a language of your choice or ask the YaTQA developer directly.

He definitly knows more about this
i asked him 8 days ago and he replied just "It's explained on the website. Only in German. Too lazy to explain." and no answer than.

anyway, thank you both @B1uscr34m and @Kleberstoff . if i solve this i will post it here, for now there no more things i can do.

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
i asked him 8 days ago and he replied just "It's explained on the website. Only in German. Too lazy to explain." and no answer than.

anyway, thank you both @B1uscr34m and @Kleberstoff . if i solve this i will post it here, for now there no more things i can do.
If you link me the Part of the Site, I'll translate it(Thinking it's the snapshot part, just confirm me there.)

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
its the same link above, he did not send me the link. yes its snapshot part. he says that hash is sha-1 and its very easy to find this out in 5 min for a developer. im freaking out rigth now.

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Translation:
Snapshots have a hash at the beginning of the file. This is an SHA1 hash of the remaining UTF-8 encoded data (without paragraph at the end).
When importing snapshots, internal queries are obviously executed internally. If these are changed, errors occur. For example, if serveradmin is packaged in a server group, such a snapshot can not be installed on newer servers, which allow serveradmin to join a server group. Because existing memberships are not controlled, servers that have been updated after serveradmin is added to a server group produce invalid snapshots.

edit: should note that this is a from google translate and it's the first correct translation i ever had.

Last edited:

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
Translation:
Snapshots have a hash at the beginning of the file. This is an SHA1 hash of the remaining UTF-8 encoded data (without paragraph at the end).
When importing snapshots, internal queries are obviously executed internally. If these are changed, errors occur. For example, if serveradmin is packaged in a server group, such a snapshot can not be installed on newer servers, which allow serveradmin to join a server group. Because existing memberships are not controlled, servers that have been updated after serveradmin is added to a server group produce invalid snapshots.

edit: should note that this is a from google translate and it's the first correct translation i ever had.

new version of it has a good nlp system for most of languages. and in our subject,
developer of yat.qa tells me that hash is sha1 again and again.
AV6nQZKjgsLYpi9S5yIZX+7v7NM=
how can this be a sha1 hash ?

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
okey guys i figured out finally. this guy dont know what is sha1 or dont knwo what is the difference between "sha1 hash" and "sha1 base64 hash"
this is the way how snapshot hash calculated.
base64_encode(sha1("virtualserver_unique_identifier......end permissions", true))

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Oh he knows, he just thinks faster.
This is really basic. Glad you could understand it.

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
this is not thinking fast. this is insulting people. noone must know that this is not sha1 but its base64 of raw of sha1. if you knew it you could just say it before.

xPRoTeiNN

Dec 6, 2015
if i write mails of him you agreed about insulting. i haven't seen like this before. youre doing something, you write it to document wrong, and insulting who could not find true way of it

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Well, one could assume that someone reading a technical wiki would know about base64 xD
The emails are something else :eek: