Server TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.13.6] 3.0.13.6 -2

Crack of TS³ server version 3.0.13.6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supervisor

Supervisor Administrator Head Moderator TS3 Dev-Team WebApp Dev-Team

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    FromLondon, KUL, Sompri and 11 others like this.
  2. Supervisor

MrWolf likes this.
  3. icuzz96

icuzz96 New Member

Hi, thanks for the update. I just have a problem and I can't manage to fix it. When i connect to my ts3 server it gives me this error in global chat:

<18:05:23> This server configuration is deprecated. Support for this configuration will be dropped in the future.
    <18:05:23> Please contact your server administrator. For details please see this Knowledge Base article.

Any suggestion?

4. Supervisor

As you stated in your error message your server configuration is outdated. Without knowing your configuration I can't help you. But even if you are going to post it here, I'm not sure about it.
    To me it seems like TeamSpeak will drop the support for the configuration you are using. So your best bet for support is actually the teamspeak forum at https://forum.teamspeak.com/

5. AntoLuMeju99

AntoLuMeju99 New Member

6. Supervisor

@AntoLuMeju99 your serer got reported by some of your users to teamspeak for having an invalid license.
    Your best bet ist to not use it for commercial use in the first place.
    Change your IP of the server and delete the serverkey.dat file in your TeamSpeak directory.

7. AntoLuMeju99

AntoLuMeju99 New Member

i use it only for private use, i cant change the ip of my dedicated server i've asked the host, what i can do? i tried to delete the serverkey.dat but nothing .

8. mkll11one

mkll11one VIP

You can only change IP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.