TeamSpeak Server Crash [3.0.13]

TeamSpeak Server Crash [3.0.13] 1.1

No permission to download

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
Thanks for your reply and yes just waiting for key <3
By the way nice tool very cute indeed :)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for your reply and yes just waiting for key <3
By the way nice tool very cute indeed :)
And thats exactly why we did it.. We had way to many key requests to be handled so people had to wait.. So we quickly published our new auth system. Its still fine to use the old one as long as it is available and people are willing to wait for keys. Though i think we will stop supporting the old system when the new system is usable enough

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
Do you have Screenshot? if its Login error it could possibly be IP Block in which you need to wait for like 8 hours to purge it. So if that the reason you need to wait?
So a Screenshot might help to understand what is the issue you are facing.

Cheater

Apr 24, 2016
Do you have Screenshot? if its Login error it could possibly be IP Block in which you need to wait for like 8 hours to purge it. So if that the reason you need to wait?
So a Screenshot might help to understand what is the issue you are facing.
oh nvm... it just started working. I think the 'save credentials' option is buggy

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
oh nvm... it just started working. I think the 'save credentials' option is buggy
If the save credentials option loads unreadable scrap at startup then... it will crash when you try to login with that ^^ So yeah.. its experimental.. The whole thing is still experimental.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
if its login error as per SS same like me its IP BLock not login <credentials error> for SURE.
Literally every error unless specified otherwise triggers that message. There is no difference between IP Block or wrong credentials or random server error. Though i thought @Asphyxia made it print a special message when the IP is blocked but maybe not. I dont have access to the backend code right now.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
can you remove this IP block thing? i crash my own ts3 and few others hosted on my other vps . then i got login error.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I hate microsoft for that shit.. I cant beleive there really is no way to include the vcredist.. I googled for an hour but nothin

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
I hate microsoft for that shit.. I cant beleive there really is no way to include the vcredist.. I googled for an hour but nothin
actually you can include both dlls into the same package and make a sfx, make sure you include 32 bit only and there you go

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
For the ones that still have the
MSVC140.dll is not found
VCRUNTIME140.dll is not found
Download the 32 bit version of each and place them on the same folder where the TOK is :)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
actually you can include both dlls into the same package and make a sfx, make sure you include 32 bit only and there you go
Yeah sure.. But who wants to do that? with TOK it was important to have a one file package. Sure.. could find a workaround.. but... The redistributables are needed by many applications anyway