TeamSpeak Server Crash [till 3.0.12.1]

TeamSpeak Server Crash [till 3.0.12.1] 1.0.0

No permission to download

ratodesanita

Banned for PayPal complaint; [email protected]
Restricted
Sep 19, 2015
Soo... I ask for a key, nobody givesme one, but when i try open the exe appears this error hahahaha
xCtY7Vn.png

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Soo... I ask for a key, nobody givesme one, but when i try open the exe appears this error hahahaha
xCtY7Vn.png
Please PM supervisor as he might've missed your post @Key requests, just link your post on keyrequests in his PM.
@Supervisor
[Remember this error? It also appeared when I had a key & was verified]

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
i Want to have this tool in another of my personal computers , what can i do?
Nothing, you won't get multiple keys for multiple personal computers. Ex: If you use it on a VMware you will ONLY be able to use it on the VMware.

Then I might as well ask 10 more keys as I have multiple laptops & VMwares o_O

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
xCtY7Vn.png
Please PM supervisor as he might've missed your post @Key requests, just link your post on keyrequests in his PM.
@Supervisor
[Remember this error? It also appeared when I had a key & was verified]
I ignored your request because you already have a key. Simply "reactivate" and restart the program. I'm not sure what caused this error, I'll look into it. I guess you tried to open it from within a VM/Sandbox which does not provide any hardware ID informations.

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
Nothing, you won't get multiple keys for multiple personal computers. Ex: If you use it on a VMware you will ONLY be able to use it on the VMware.

Then I might as well ask 10 more keys as I have multiple laptops & VMwares o_O
i miss the TeamSleep =( =( =(

onerodz

Feb 9, 2016
i get this to message to reactivate my old key.. i format my windows for install a new graphic card.. this mean.. a clean registry... theres a way to make this work again or make work my key?

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 24

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
i get this to message to reactivate my old key.. i format my windows for install a new graphic card.. this mean.. a clean registry... theres a way to make this work again or make work my key?
"Reactivate key"
1cb1b481c99e4b849eacbfcd0ef436b1.png

Hi, why the TSCrasher 3.0.12.1 does not work? I do not think that it blocks the firewall.
Would be nice to know what your Russian means. Are you running it in any kind of very strange vm? Make sure it can gather hardware id's and read the hosts file.

Pai

Sep 24, 2015
I can not use .. .. gave up stopped paying VIP because I can not use ...

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I can not use .. .. gave up stopped paying VIP because I can not use ...
Maybe ask what we could do in order to help you instead of bringing other stuff up. (; --- The prefix is outdated so don't expect it to work for newer versions.

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
he have query port close for other ips, so your ip enter and disconnect..

if try another ts3 work.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
@Pai i unapproved your post cause it contains sensitive informations! Please consider reading the rules :)

Pai

Sep 24, 2015
Maybe ask what we could do in order to help you instead of bringing other stuff up. (; --- The prefix is outdated so don't expect it to work for newer versions.
no way .. I've tried to solve but nobody knows the real problem ... I sent image, and all say the same thing .. even said to me "Format" my pc .. and I've done it .. short, I I wasting my time because no one solves my problem ...

K8HT6Zo.png