"Teamspeak Server Crash [till 3.0.13]" not working?

Are you able to use the "Teamspeak Server Crash [till 3.0.13]"?

• Total voters

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
Recently tried to use the "Teamspeak Server Crash [till 3.0.13] again (experimental). Worked all good some time ago but now there is some kind of bug: When logging in it only shows the following message: "You are using too many IP's" This is weird because I started this tool once after weeks. Even when waiting the "9 Hours IP reset time" it still shows the message. When trying to use the "old version" it says that my licence needs to be valid so I need to put in my forumname and my key. This doesn't work as well, but my "TSBot_v3.2" IS valid with the same key.

Teamspeak Server Crash: https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crash-till-3-0-13.2865/

My question: Why is this happening now? Is a problem on my side? Can I fix it for myself?
------
As far as I know there is one more user having the same problem.

UPDATE 15.05.2017
Now that I have changed my username, I'm able to use the tool again. I dont know why, but its working now. But still, I really want to mention this problem.

UPDATE 1 day after last update:
Again, the scripts is not working again. Its saying "using too many IP's"

Last edited:

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I wrote the new Auth stuff.
The IP database should be purged on intervals. Apparently the purge script doesn't run anymore.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
I wrote the new Auth stuff.
The IP database should be purged on intervals. Apparently the purge script doesn't run anymore.
I will look into this dedmen, I am going to jump on TeamSpeak 3 this Saturday if you have any availability (if not PM me any relevant information and I will troubleshoot any issues btw <3 ya man). I am going to aim for being on all day. I have a lot of motivation lately and am looking to either regroup or start up a second team to overlap our previous one. Do not worry, not a replacement --- just a new team with a few months of training/guidance to hopefully be able to pump out more content whether that be TeamSpeak 3 related or just anything. I want to get security researchers doing fun things together again, those days were amazing.

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
Well as I said, I changed my username and then it worked again. Hope my router is not restarting soon for some reason because Im afraid of the script blocking my login attempt again