TeamSpeak Server Crash v3 [3.0.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Ok, I did some checks and, the authentication server is up and running. The error is on your end
Disable your Firewall / Antivirus (Or exclude our software from your virus's "Scan List")

Hardwel

Dec 20, 2015
Ok, I did some checks and, the authentication server is up and running. The error is on your end
Disable your Firewall / Antivirus (Or exclude our software from your virus's "Scan List")
i dont have any antivur but not opening. why ?

Ibo

Oct 20, 2015
We already did have a little spoiler on that Crash :p
https://r4p3.net/threads/exploit-overview.469/
c86148d4e2.png

The time has come to release our newest ServerCrash applicable to the Server 3.0.12.
No special permission except connecting are needed. So it infact does work on every TS3 Server using the version 3.0.12.

5ae04c196b.jpg

For now the Crasher uses the same license the TS3-Bot does. So if you do not have a key yet, you may request one here.
We will release the tool to the public and without license check about ~2-4 weeks after a fix has been released. (TS3 Server 3.0.12.1)

Have fun and good hunting :D
Only use it for your own Server, and only for test purposes! We are not responsible if you are acting irresponsible!!!

/edit: havn't been able to crash voice.teamspeak.com - other servers did crash :p
code plz :)

Probber

VIP
Sep 17, 2015
same problem by me. Ts3 Crasher and the Bot cannot connect to the Auth-Server, a few days ago everything works perfectly.

Last edited:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hey, sorry. But I was out and unable to answer. The problem was on cloudflare. Should again.

Vraft

Feb 7, 2016
Is there anyway you can change those names to custom?
I've seen people changing them, but I can't find anyway to do it..

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
apparently teamspeak dont know what to do with this issue. They dont even answer threads or posts about this topic. Plus teamspeak forums accuse us being black hats. We are grey hats we found vulns and share them. We dont use them malicious intend. The information we share can be used by black hats or companies. That is not our concern. We dont share them publicly because they can be exploited too much. I hope this answer satisfies you people.

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Quote from teamspeak forums
Hi,

this can maybe a temp fix (Workaround) for the problem with the Servercrash on 3.0.12.

Add a Ban
reason=' add reason here your text '
name='.{15,}'
bantime=0

Nicknames with more then 14 characters get a Ban.
If the change the Nickname to less than 15 characters, can connect.

In my Case a User with this Nickname: aKqUI04wCl7VXQJ crashed my Server.
With 1 character less, this will not crash the Server.

Not the real fix but works for my Server.

mfg
keil
He is smart but not enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.