TeamSpeak3 Server ServerQuery no permissions, can't access anything

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
So i have no backups of my teamspeaks so far because i didn't realise the server would flop. I don't want to reset it so thats not an option. I have over 300 users with teamspeaks they play or hangout on too so resetting ranks would be a bummer.
is there a way to reset Admin Server Query only? Regain permissions value 100 etc? A database server query reset? Ill even make you a sudo vps account temporarily to help me. I assume database editing would be the best fix in my situation?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
So i have no backups of my teamspeaks so far because i didn't realise the server would flop. I don't want to reset it so thats not an option. I have over 300 users with teamspeaks they play or hangout on too so resetting ranks would be a bummer.
is there a way to reset Admin Server Query only? Regain permissions value 100 etc? A database server query reset? Ill even make you a sudo vps account temporarily to help me. I assume database editing would be the best fix in my situation?
So you can't access your query account i guess?
do you use windows or linux?

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
I can access my query account via telnet/yatqa however i have no permissions whilst on the account.

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Not sure if it works, but maybe try a Permission Reset with YAQYA. Worth a try though.

Edit: Never Mind, need to select a Server for it.