Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
If Im trying sending it through roundcube it works if through your script it goes to spam xD

I use also roundcube. But it dosen´t matter to Reverse DNS. For example look on this page: https://remote.12dt.com/lookup.php

If you put this ip in there: 85.214.197.205 <== it´s my server ip adress. This IP show to the domain first-coder.de. If it wouldn´t, mail would go to the spam folder. Now check your ip adress.

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
But it works for roundcube. Btw rdns is working but I maybe didnt say that I use mail that is hosted on othwr server than my webpage.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey community,
it looks like we need to present you a interface in.... 2 days :eek:? I hope that isn't a mistake :D.

I have yesterday finished the new version 1.1.4 and will it update soon (I hope tomorrow but...). That update is the end of the closed beta dor you guys and we will see you on the other side :p. But please for all closed betas, if you'll find a bug l, let it me instantly know so I can it fixed before the open beta starts.

The new update brings some new functions. For example if you want to delete a server, it will not instantly delete it, it will ask you before ;). The backup content has a lot of bugfixes and works now slim. And a wishes from our community added.
  1. if you want to create a server, you don't need to insert a port. If you wouldn't insert a port, he will choose one for you.
  2. you can now in the backup rubric reset the permissions on your whole team speak server.
I will write later today a post with the new language files. It would be great if the English and Italian translation will be completed.

So I hope I didn't forget something and wish you a nice day :cool:! See ya later!

Dear
First-Coder

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
We Dont add in v1 any Credit, Shop System or script.
It's a free Hosting Management System!
Not for Selling!

In 2 days starts the Open beta. All requests for access to the date are ignored. For problems bugs or errors we are gladly available.

Inquiries of all kinds will be temporarily refused by the First-Coder and are to be sent to me!

Last edited:

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Guys,
I need the translations as soon as possible. The update is now done, but I can not give you this update until I get the translations. Same problem for the open-beta ... :confused::(

Last edited:

Grafic404

Apr 21, 2016
Hey Guys,
I need the translations as soon as possible. The update is now done, but I can not give you this update until I get the translations. Same problem for the open-beta ... :confused::(

it.php
I need the final version to improve translations so the first day of open beta i upload a "patch"