Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

cjmwid

Jan 31, 2016
Hi all, there is a video tutorial how to install the webinterface ?

There is an installer, the github is outdated. Please visit his website to download the open beta version when it released with-in the next few days.

Belhassen

ʙᴇʟʜᴀssᴇɴ
Jul 29, 2016
There is an installer, the github is outdated. Please visit his website to download the open beta version when it released with-in the next few days.
Yes I saw in the list that it remains 2 days for that we can download it, but I have no idea about the installation

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I am sure you will understand it @Belhassen. Also on my Webpage is also the button installation :). An we will create a wiki for other problems that might be with the interface.

The closed beta will ends today in the evening. After I finished my work today I will release it. We are taking about version 1.1.4-open-beta.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
The closed beta will ends today in the evening. After I finished my work today I will release it. We are taking about version 1.1.4-open-beta.
sorry my bad.... I mean in this text that only the closed betas get the open beta today. The downloadable version will be in what? 1 day and 18 hours?...

Belhassen

ʙᴇʟʜᴀssᴇɴ
Jul 29, 2016
I am sure you will understand it @Belhassen. Also on my Webpage is also the button installation :). An we will create a wiki for other problems that might be with the interface.

Thank you very much and I wish you an interesting continuation :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
And before I forget it.

This work is just finished cause of the support of @Ghostrider92 :rolleyes:;). Thanks for your support dude :cool:.

And for all you like the version 1 and the idea of version 2. You want to see the interface with a music or interface or something else. We need your support as an donation for version 2. You will tomorrow see under the download button a progress bar maybe we could get them to 100% ;).

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
gogogo 1.1.4-OPEN-BETA update is online :D:D:D
1 Days 5 Hours countdown is running

Grafic404

Apr 21, 2016
sorry my bad.... I mean in this text that only the closed betas get the open beta today. The downloadable version will be in what? 1 day and 18 hours?...
Can i join the open beta today? i wait this moment by 3 weeks :( At least i can install tonight, becouse i'm out all next week