Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
knowledge bugs:
  • php 7 will not supported
  • the server flood the query (that's i am working on)
I am sure that pup 7 support is easy to fix. I hope that @cjmwid could do that. I will work on that flood problem. My idea is to just create one permanent connection. It would be awesome, cause we could do than also some notify like. User xx connected or you could write to a client easily.

sorry that they are so many bugs... It's an beta and need some time. I hope you guys understand that :)

#edit
and for that guys, that want to fix that flood problem, you need to set the flood settings from 10 to 100. It's not the best solution I know. But for know it's the only one...

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I´ve now published the new version 1.1.6-open-beta. It will hopefully give the php-7 support. Please check that for me. I´ve also changed the permissions of the files to version 0766. Some Servers don´t accept there 0777 permissions, cause of security reasons.

buracat

Oct 4, 2015
Hi, thanks for script.
I installed the panel but teamspeak server view not open. page refreshing...
loading.png

Last edited:

trex79

Jun 22, 2016
if the section query a section token on the powers were actually to be added it might be nice.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
@First-Coder
haven't downloaded this stuff, but i have a question. Everything i see in screenshots and stuff is in German. Does it have an option to change the language in english?