Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
first of all thanks for updating :) i have a question, can i use the manager without having a mailserver? because if have no idea how to configure and install that stuff :D see you bro!
Currently not :(. But I will add these option for you. It will be then possible over the settings menu to disable all mail functions. But this means, that also the "forget password" function will not work.

Btw it's easy to install the send mail stuff in linux. Just write apt-get install sendmail in the console and you are done (your reverse dns should be also set).

passwort not work
Thanks foe the info ;). It will now work again :D.

LetsBlade

Jan 7, 2017
@First-Coder didn't knew that you Jumped to 1.2.9 :p
013867f953814551b4834f78fc027759.png

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
@First-Coder didn't knew that you Jumped to 1.2.9 :p
013867f953814551b4834f78fc027759.png
Yea it´s true. It´s hard to explain. But the demoversion is 1.2.9. I just let the demoversion back into 1.1.8 so that you can that the updater has also changed a bit :).

You don´t get the info for version 1.2.9, cause it´s my test soap server :D.

LetsBlade

Jan 7, 2017
Yea it´s true. It´s hard to explain. But the demoversion is 1.2.9. I just let the demoversion back into 1.1.8 so that you can that the updater has also changed a bit :).

You don´t get the info for version 1.2.9, cause it´s my test soap server :D.
i thought you bring out 1.1.9? :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Nope. The second number stand for sql changing. I´ve changed something in the database so I need to increase.

v.
1. => Just the Interface (No bots or somehting else)
2. => SQL Changing like Logs permission
9. => Source code (local) changed

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Guys,
I was the last week totally ill. I couldn´t get any step out of the bed, so I couldn´t really work on the homepage :(. Sorry that you need to wait a bit more....

can anyone help me?
http://prntscr.com/ez3t5y
I use windows server 2012
I checked the perm, and the folder /shell has all perm
It´s an knowlage bug in the version. Windows doesen´t have 0777 permissions. The maximum is 0666. But the good news is, you can easily fix it by yourself. You need to go to the check_database.php file (in the interface main folder). Open it and search for:
  • 'shell/teamspeakCommands.sh'
it must be near by line 70. There you can remove this part of the if statement or change the perm to for example 0666. You don´t need the file, cause windows can´t execute shell files (for now).

In the new Version 1.2.9 will be no permissions checked. It will be replaced by the php function is_writeable() . Also the shell file will be replaced with the php ssh2_connect() . I am not sure if it will work for windows, but it will definitly make not that problems like now :cool:.

Happy Weekend your
First-Coder

Lunixx

Nov 16, 2016
Hey Guys,
I was the last week totally ill. I couldn´t get any step out of the bed, so I couldn´t really work on the homepage :(. Sorry that you need to wait a bit more....

It´s an knowlage bug in the version. Windows doesen´t have 0777 permissions. The maximum is 0666. But the good news is, you can easily fix it by yourself. You need to go to the check_database.php file (in the interface main folder). Open it and search for:
  • 'shell/teamspeakCommands.sh'
it must be near by line 70. There you can remove this part of the if statement or change the perm to for example 0666. You don´t need the file, cause windows can´t execute shell files (for now).

In the new Version 1.2.9 will be no permissions checked. It will be replaced by the php function is_writeable() . Also the shell file will be replaced with the php ssh2_connect() . I am not sure if it will work for windows, but it will definitly make not that problems like now :cool:.

Happy Weekend your
First-Coder

thanks, all files are green, but what should i do now? there is no button to continue

http://prntscr.com/ezoc1r

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Do you add token field for Admin Server Query?
Not directly.You can see in the demo under instances, that there is a button called "Server Admin Query". There you can add a client to the Server Admin Query. But there will be no token for that, cause the Server Admin Query is a security bug if clients have them. Sorry for that :(.

thanks, all files are green, but what should i do now? there is no button to continue
You changed it in the middle of the file ;), but there must be at the begin also an if statement that you need to change (near line 70). But if you can´t find it there is another way. This way will deactivate the complete permissionscheck, but for now it should work ;). Open your check_database.php file and search for:
  • $permissions
everytime it will be set to false change that to true: $permissions = true;

After that you will never see that permissionspage again :rolleyes:.

Dear
First-Coder

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Hey first coder works hard at the interface. I have already seen the first preview, it was already test and can tell you it is worthwhile to wait. According to my last information more than 70% are already finished. We will have little patience. As soon as there is new information, I sign up again.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I´ve finished now the translation tool. I´ve written this tool, to make it easy for me and for you to create a lang file for the interface. You need for this tool a working apache, cause it need php. You can download it here:

https://teamspeak.first-coder.de/AddLangModul.zip

If you have questions about this tool or found a bug, so let it me know! This lang file is just for version 1.2.9!

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I've been thinking to use more github than I currently use. So I´ve uploaded the currently version to the github project. I will keep updating this github project like my own website. I hope this wasn´t a wrong step, but I am sure you guys like it.

Github page: https://github.com/First-Coder/TS3-Webinterface

Dear
First-Coder

BTW I just need to finish the updater now. After that version 1.2.9 will be released!