Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
it´s me again :p. I´ve finished the new version, I just need some small stuff like minifing and co. That means, that I will release Version 1.2.9-OPEN-BETA this weekend!

For that guys, who use the updater, be careful! It´s one of the biggest updater, you should make a copy of your local files. Be sure that all folder has permissions to execute! After the update you can again decrease the permissions.

I hope you guys will enjoy my work and have a nice day!

Dear
First-Coder

BTW Where are the Translations for italian, turkey.... ? :(

Pai

Sep 24, 2015
I need help calling this.

11da5ddbc101445d8865ecb54237a5b7.png

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I need help calling this.

11da5ddbc101445d8865ecb54237a5b7.png
This script is for starting a teamspeakinstance from outside over ssh. In the new version it will be replaced by this. Your can just use this script if you have an key to login into your server. Did you have one?

Try to install a simpler interface that will work fine, or use YaTQA
https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-webinterface-by-psychokiller.72/
You a other interface isn´t really a solution right? But btw it´s not an interface problem directly. He just want to use the shell script from the interface. I am sure the Interface works fine ;).

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hello, what can we do to create a I'm Bot(Server Query) Token?
I´am not sure what you mean. If you mean to give someone the admin server query, you should check the instance category. But it´s not possible to create query token cause of securtiy reasons.

Guys, I have forgotten to tell you something. I was looking for an idea to make it more interesting to be a donator. I´ve found an idea I will let you know now. On my new Homepage (I still working on it :)) will be under the link "statistics" donators listed, that donate 20€ or more (without mail, don´t worry!). I will give the donators following presents:
  1. Check your config.php, there you can find the definition "DONATOR_MAIL". If you include there your mail, you get all updates two weeks earlier.
  2. I´am looking for members for the closed-alpha in version 2 of my interface. If you want, you have reserved place for the closed-alpha, cause without your donation version 2 wouldn´t be here.

thedix

May 13, 2016
I´am not sure what you mean. If you mean to give someone the admin server query, you should check the instance category. But it´s not possible to create query token cause of securtiy reasons.

Guys, I have forgotten to tell you something. I was looking for an idea to make it more interesting to be a donator. I´ve found an idea I will let you know now. On my new Homepage (I still working on it :)) will be under the link "statistics" donators listed, that donate 20€ or more (without mail, don´t worry!). I will give the donators following presents:
  1. Check your config.php, there you can find the definition "DONATOR_MAIL". If you include there your mail, you get all updates two weeks earlier.
  2. I´am looking for members for the closed-alpha in version 2 of my interface. If you want, you have reserved place for the closed-alpha, cause without your donation version 2 wouldn´t be here.

Hi, I am sorry my english is not very good , In other words, can you give a php code to create Server Query Code instead of Server Admin Authorization code?

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
Have only 1 table database
Name: main_clients
1 collun: benutzer

where the others? no create? no sql file ?

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
You need to have a lot more tables. Did you have finished the install successfull?
many problems to run it.

1-I give perms to folders.
2-open site and error "database.main_clients" not exist.
3-i create manually main_clients
4-request to delete "install" folder.
5-page infinite loading