Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
Is it normal that I cant set anything in mail section? Its red and nothing happens when I click on it

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
After I try to send test mail

Error: Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

EDIT: Problem solved by installing sendmail via apt-get install sendmail
but mails are going to spam

Last edited:

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
that your mail is going to spam is not an interface problem. You need to setup a reverse dns correctly, or it will always be as spam or blocked.

please look how your reverse dns is installed.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Please add support for SMTP so i can send it externally :p

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I have my own, but it needs smtp support so it won't go in spam folder.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
that your mail is going to spam is not an interface problem. You need to setup a reverse dns correctly, or it will always be as spam or blocked.

please look how your reverse dns is installed.
Doesnt have to be a wrong setup. Dynamic IP or just blacklisted ones don't go through either

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Please add support for SMTP so i can send it externally :p
Will be added in the new version. I don´t test it, so you need to test it by yourself. (I hate mailstuff :eek::confused:)

Doesnt have to be a wrong setup. Dynamic IP or just blacklisted ones don't go through either
Yea that´s also true. But mostly it´s just an wrong reverse dns. But @lukasjanra should also check the if he has an Dynamic IP or is Blacklistet....

BTW for that guys who want use smtp in the new version need to add in the config.php these Lines

PHP:
    /*
        Mailsettings
    */
    define("MAILADRESS", "[email protected]");                // Mail adress
    define("MAIL_SMTP", "false");                                // true if you want use SMTP Server (default: false)
    define("MAIL_SMTP_HOST", "");                                // SMTP Host
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PORT", "");                                // SMTP Port
    define("MAIL_SMTP_USERNAME", "");                            // SMTP Username
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PASSWORD", "");                            // SMTP Password

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
So it works or its just planned?
EDIT: I am blind, it's planned. Anyway thanks for the fast respond :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
IMPORTANT BUG FOR ALL ENGLISH USER

Hey guys,
sry for that strange message, but cjmwid found an important bug. This bug is just on all english users. If you go to mail settings and look to the category "create ticket" source code and it´s empty, you have this bug. The problem was, that the updater don´t add the columns to the database for "create ticket" and "request failed".

How you can fix that?
  1. Go in your database and delete the table called "main_mails"
  2. Go in the functions.php. In the line 25 and change "1.1.3-CLOSED-BETA" to "1.1.2-CLOSED-BETA"
  3. Reload the page... You should see now that update 1.1.3-CLOSED-BETA is avalible.
  4. Update now again to the version 1.1.3-CLOSED-BETA
  5. fixed ;)
If you have no idea or need help, let it me know ;).

Dear
First-Coder

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
I tried add smtp lines and it still goes to spam in gmail. But when I use webmail i got for my domain it doesnt go. I changed mail_smtp to true so it uses smtp authentification

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
Will be added in the new version. I don´t test it, so you need to test it by yourself. (I hate mailstuff :eek::confused:

Yea that´s also true. But mostly it´s just an wrong reverse dns. But @lukasjanra should also check the if he has an Dynamic IP or is Blacklistet....

BTW for that guys who want use smtp in the new version need to add in the config.php these Lines

PHP:
    /*
        Mailsettings
    */
    define("MAILADRESS", "[email protected]");                // Mail adress
    define("MAIL_SMTP", "false");                                // true if you want use SMTP Server (default: false)
    define("MAIL_SMTP_HOST", "");                                // SMTP Host
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PORT", "");                                // SMTP Port
    define("MAIL_SMTP_USERNAME", "");                            // SMTP Username
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PASSWORD", "");                            // SMTP Password
Try to not argue with me and you read better

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Try to not argue with me and you read better
Please don´t fight here ;). And sorry but @cjmwid has right:

New version means it´s not in the current :eek:.

But it´s non sense.... :cool: Cause your problem isn´t that missing smtp. Your fault is some of this stuff:
  1. Maybe a dynamic ip adress
  2. You are blacklisted
  3. Your Reverse DNS don´t show your domain
And I am to 99% sure it´s number three. Please check that o_O!