Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Update info for the future

Hey Guys,
I wanna let you know what is planned in the future on First-Coder. I am currently working on two projects on the same time.
  1. bring version 1 of the interface to an stable version
  2. finish the closed alpha for version 2
For version 1 I need your help, cause I need your log files to remove all warnings. Currently I've got 0 logs :(.

Version 2 of the interface will be really awesome! This will happen in version 2:
  • The interface get an new frontend, that will be more smooth and also faster. Hopefully some lags will be removed. This design will be more professional like an bootstrap admin panel for professional using.
  • A Query bot will be included and add the interface with the following functions:
    • Multi instance connect
    • afk moving
    • mic/headset muted moving
    • sgroup protection
    • channel/nickname protection
    • sticky channel
    • dynamic channels
    • teamspeak statistics
    • teamspeak ranking
    • and much more..
  • A musicbot will be added to the interface with following functions:
    • playing music over YouTube, local or radio
    • playing litte games like Russian roulette
    • playing a quiz
    • much more...
  • it will be possible to login into your interface with google or Facebook
  • much more....
I am currently searching for closed alpha testers. If someone is interested in testing the version 2, please write me an pm. The closed alpha will be a hosted version. That means you will have a login on my site. You need to use a database to install that hosted interface. It's the same like it was in the closed alpha of version 1 of the interface.

Will be Version 2 also published in OpenSource under GNU GPLv3?
I just say how it is. Currently it looks like it will not published under GNU GPLv3. It looks more like I will sell it to somebody. ig you want to know why it's easy to explain. The project need not just a pot of time, it takes a lot of money. I am currently working since 3 years on that project. I want to get that money in form as an donation but we just reach 12%. So I need to sell it and hopefully I come to +- 0€ out. If you really want that this interface will be published as GNU GPLv3 in OpenSource, we need to get 100% of the donation here https://teamspeak.first-coder.de.

I hope you guys are not angry now and understand me a bit :confused:.

@Sppeedyroot , I hope I will give you today a fix for your interface ;)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Community,
it´s a long time ago now and I am currently working on version 2 of the interface. But I work also on version 1 to make it into a stable version for you. But for that, I need your help!
  1. I need to get an InnoDB to fix the issue from @Sppeedyroot ;)
  2. I need you logs with your warning, I want to remove them :D
I would be very happy, if someone could help me here :oops:

trex79

Jun 22, 2016
in cPanel it does not generate any problem, but "vestacp" judicial control in the panel is a problem.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
It look like the apache user can´t get the permission of the subfolders in the files folder.

in cPanel it does not generate any problem, but "vestacp" judicial control in the panel is a problem.
What do you mean with that exactly?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
There must be an error on the php / apache log file.

I will be today evening in my teamspeak (first-coder.de:4244). If you want we can have together a look on it.

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Heyho good news the next update is finished. Please be careful with the server banner since he still has bugs. We will promptly fix the last bugs in the server banner.

Much fun with the interface Ghostrider92

Banner are fixed, download link is updated

Last edited:

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
I think you can select it in the in the config.
/config/config.php or /config/imstance.php

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
define("MASTERSERVER_INSTANZ", "0");
define("MASTERSERVER_PORT", "9987");

You Must Define port and instance

Line 86/87 in /config/config.php