Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
@First-Coder
My Feedback about First-Coder Closed Beta :
+Very Nice Design!
+Much Features that are useful!
+Easy to use!

-Bot can only connect realtime so it spam the ts3 log . (It would be nice if you have the option how fast the Bot refresh)

Thanks for have the acces of the closed beta and you have made a good job!
Thats nice to hear ;). I am pretty sure that you mean the closed / open alpha, causei think i know you name from the closed alpha :oops:. And the closed beta hasn´t started yet. I try to start the closed beta nearly the 18.12.2016. Yea that the bot spam is also something that i don´t like, but for php there is no other solution. But i will add the option, that you can change the time how fast the bot refresh. There you can also say that he just never refresh, just load at once (like "normal" viewers). I hope that´s ok / enough :(.

I wish I had a chance to test it too :D
Sure! You can write my teammate that created this post. He´s called @Ghostrider92 . He will manage the list of the closed beta ;=)

Dear
First-Coder

willy

May 4, 2016
i just tested the "proposal server" section, and if i understand, it's send a request who need to be approved by an administrator ?
I think it will be better to auto create the server when the request is submitted ? What do you think ?
And maybe remove all the configurations options, and just keep servername, slot, and password for creation, i think it's enought :)

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Wuhu Only a few weeks then starts the closed beta.

We are looking forward Once the closed beta start I will announce the beta tester.
If interested write me a pm with the subject beta tester.

Dear Ghostrider92

U

User_302

The bootstrap makes the webinterface much more user-friendly than previous webinterfaces such as psychokiller's one, which was good, but lacked mobile support.
Excellent work!

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
i just tested the "proposal server" section, and if i understand, it's send a request who need to be approved by an administrator ?
I think it will be better to auto create the server when the request is submitted ? What do you think ?

I am not sure where the diffrence is :oops:...

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I got in the last two weeks four or five questions how I did the instancepoke. Cause I don´t want give all the same "tutorial", I will send it here for you.

PHP:
<?php
    require_once("ts3admin.class.php");

InstanzPoke("first-coder.de", 10011, "serveradmin", "MYPW", "Wache", "testnachricht");

function InstanzPoke($ip, $query, $user, $pw, $tsName, $message)
    {
        // Teamspeak Daten eingeben
        $tsAdmin                 =     new ts3admin($ip, $query);

if($tsAdmin->getElement('success', $tsAdmin->connect()))
        {
            $tsAdmin->login($user, $pw);

$servers     =     $tsAdmin->serverList();
            $i            =    0;

foreach($servers['data'] as $server)
            {
                // Server Select
                $tsServerID = $tsAdmin->serverIdGetByPort($server['virtualserver_port']);
                $tsAdmin->selectServer($tsServerID['data']['server_id'], 'serverId', true);

// Server Name setzen
                $tsAdmin->setName($tsName);

// Clientliste abfragen
                $clientlist    =    $tsAdmin->clientList();

if($clientlist['success']!=false)
                {
                    $i++;
                    foreach($clientlist['data'] AS $key=>$value)
                    {
                        if($value['client_type'] != 1) // Keine Queryclienten
                        {
                            $client_poke = $tsAdmin->clientPoke($value['clid'], $message);
                        };
                    };
                };
            };
            $tsAdmin->logout();

if(count($servers['data']) == $i)
            {
                return "done";
            }
            else
            {
                return "Not all Clients got the Poke :/";
            };
        };
    };
?>

You just need to insert the ts3admin.class.php from http://ts3admin.info/ and it works ;)

Dear
First-Coder

BTW: The Webinterface is "finished", there just some small bugs left. I am sure the Closed-Beta will start @18.12.2016. But all Closed-Beta Testers will be informed by @Ghostrider92 .

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Nice to hear, I am ready to test it out on 18th of December :)

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
I have just spoken to first-coder. Because there is an error with Microsoft Edge is the start of the webinterface to undefined time move until we found the error.
If you find the error we would be grateful if you tell us.

Ghostrider92

HackTheWorld

Apr 22, 2016
I have just spoken to first-coder. Because there is an error with Microsoft Edge is the start of the webinterface to undefined time move until we found the error.
If you find the error we would be grateful if you tell us.

Ghostrider92
Who uses Edge? :D