Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,

I am now back from my holidays and have (mostly) a good inet connection, too! @LetsBlade it would be nice if we can fix your windows Interface problem. I hope you will give us the logs so we can check them for errors?

Did someone get warnings or errors in her php log from our Interface, please let it us know. We need to fix them!

I will create some kind of FAQ, where will be small complications of our Interface solved, like installation freeze on "Create Database", how can I add an instance.....

Dear
First-Coder

LetsBlade

Jan 7, 2017
It's not normaly
You Must See a lots of notice in the logs.
The next Updates fix this.
Can can only help you when you find the logs.

you can check your Apache/ngnix settings and php error logs and aktivate all php error logs http://php.net/manual/de/function.error-log.php

Hey guys,

I am now back from my holidays and have (mostly) a good inet connection, too! @LetsBlade it would be nice if we can fix your windows Interface problem. I hope you will give us the logs so we can check them for errors?

Did someone get warnings or errors in her php log from our Interface, please let it us know. We need to fix them!

I will create some kind of FAQ, where will be small complications of our Interface solved, like installation freeze on "Create Database", how can I add an instance.....

Dear
First-Coder

Like i said already the Logs are Empty from your Webinterface. I tried a tons of ways to get more Logs but i dont get even 1 Line.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
[06-Aug-2017 20:48:29 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Warning: rmdir(install): Directory not empty in /home/turkservers/public_html/panel/check_database.php on line 99
Try deleting the dir specified on line 99 in check_database.php. If it is a variable, try debugging it with for ex. var_dump.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Try deleting the dir specified on line 99 in check_database.php. If it is a variable, try debugging it with for ex. var_dump.
Don´t try that... It would crash your website :confused:

[06-Aug-2017 20:48:29 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Warning: rmdir(install): Directory not empty in /home/turkservers/public_html/panel/check_database.php on line 99
That´s just an warning. I will remove this in the next update, thanks for the info ;). It´s also an strange warning, cause he shouldn´t try to delete your install folder if it´s not installed.... but this warning has nothing to do with your current problem. When you clicking create database, is there something in your browser console?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
First-Coder become green :)

Hey guys,

First-Coder.de change her style. The Logo and Homepage will be replaced. You can see the new Design of First-Coder over our Homepage https://First-Coder.de/. This Design will be also the main design for Version 2 of the Interface! BTW you can now register for the Version 2 over our Homepage if you didn´t done it yet :D. Also new is the equestrian "Statistics". There you can watch where our Interface will currently used in the world and which Versions are online. I am proud that this product already found a way out of europe :cool::p.

I am currently creating an FAQ for this Interface. If you guys have some "FAQ Posts", so please write me an pm, I will add them and you as the autor! More informations above the FAQ will be in my next post.

For everyoney who is using Version 1.2.9 or older. I will stop support this Versions after 20.08.17. After this date the updater will stop working, cause I had the updater rewritten in 1.3.10 :oops:.

That´s it for now. We see us next time!
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Would not "https://i.hizliresim.com/9dOEkQ.png" in this section only have the permissions that we have set for the id?
Including query permissions.
ye, looks fine for me. Or do you want that query permissions will be displayed there too? If that's so, sorry but this will not happen.

Could you add the ts3dns system?
It will be a self written tsdns system included. But this will happen in version 2, cause we need a bot for this.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I didn't say its not possible. It will just not happen. If you look in your instance setting (console), you will find a information how to add yourself as serveradminquery. But you need to know a bit of the telnet console.

but in my opinion it would be a big security risk if you give some person this permissions. The only one's that should get this permissions should be a bot or the server itself.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
That´s a great idea.The interface has currently 5 or 6 themes. Also german, english and france is avalible. If someone can translate in other languages or create themes, you can send them here or via mail. I will add them to the Interface in the next version with your name for sure! I am currently working on v2 and haven´t that much time for version 1 now. I just try in version to get a full stable of the interface.

@Alligatoras : I am glad that you like it :)