Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
That Problem is, that I just have an Microsoft Lumia 950. My Browser will not show the interface.. just a blank white site.. no errors in console.... no source in the dom :/ I am now helpless... but tomorrow I will hopefull find the "bug"...

If someone can help me there, it would be really really nice ;).

Sry guys, but i won´t start a webinterface that I can´t use :D.. maybe it´s egositic and I am sorry for that...

HackTheWorld

Apr 22, 2016
That Problem is, that I just have an Microsoft Lumia 950. My Browser will not show the interface.. just a blank white site.. no errors in console.... no source in the dom :/ I am now helpless... but tomorrow I will hopefull find the "bug"...

If someone can help me there, it would be really really nice ;).
u
Sry guys, but i won´t start a webinterface that I can´t use :D.. maybe it´s egositic and I am sorry for that...

well as it looks, the Console is not empty all the way, somehow it gets deleted, because when you reload the page you see the first-coder loading screen, and the code in the console. but then it gets deleted somehow.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Ye looks like that... I will check tomorrow step by step if it´s loading and when the script will crash. That strange stuff is, that is just a IE problem. All other Browser seems it work :/

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I am kinda sad now :( I think that not many people who use teamspeak also use edge :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
nice to hear you all this morning. Yea i found that fuuuu bug and has it successfull solved ;)!

I will send the mails in @Ghostrider92 ´s Lunchbreak, so he can also test it then :eek:.

But please for all guys in the community...
  • ... do not publish that closed-beta on a damn filehoster or something else, cause that will ruin my statistics on my page. That Webinterface can be downloaded by all in some weeks (look the timer at https://teamspeak.first-coder.de).
  • ... do not change the copyright. I had requests, if it´s possible to change the copyright and sell the interface for her own :mad:.
If you´re just so fair and don´t do this, we will have a great time! If not I am pretty sure the Version two of the Interface with musicbot for all will never come o_O. But I am sure we are all good people here and they will not be any trouble :rolleyes:!

Dear
First-Coder

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Closed beta Starts

The email has been sent.

In case of problems write me a private message.

HackTheWorld

Apr 22, 2016
Hab nun installiert, jedoch scheint es so als würde das Ticket system nicht funktionieren ist das richtig??
außerdem sollte man vill. wenn man sich registriert eine E-mail vorraussetzen da sonst dieses Feld beschrieben werden kann wie man will :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Eine E-Mail wird im jeden falle vorrausgesetzt. Ob die existiert oder nicht, spielt dabei keine Rolle. Falls es irgendwo nicht der Fall wäre, so melde mir es am besten mit einem Bild, sodass ich das beheben kann ;).

Das Ticketsystem geht nicht? Wie kommst du darauf?:confused:

HackTheWorld

Apr 22, 2016
Eine E-Mail wird im jeden falle vorrausgesetzt. Ob die existiert oder nicht, spielt dabei keine Rolle. Falls es irgendwo nicht der Fall wäre, so melde mir es am besten mit einem Bild, sodass ich das beheben kann ;).

Das Ticketsystem geht nicht? Wie kommst du darauf?:confused:
zum Ticketsystem: habe 1 benutzer erstellt, bei diesem dann ein Ticket erstellt, jedoch taucht dieses nicht beim Admin auf, der Ticket ersteller sieht es jedoch und kann auf sein eigenes antworten

zu E-mail: ok die Meldung wurde bei mir durch ein Fenster verdeckt :D.

Edit: just realized i should write english, in an English Forum :D Sorry

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Is this "Admin" also a Ticketserveradmin? Show under Benutzer/YOU_USER/Ticketserver Admin

cjmwid

Jan 31, 2016
I've edited the lang.php for some better English and some capitalization of some words. Would you like the edited version?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
yes sure... Not just that maybe somebody other her want to add a language of his own :)

free to upload here :D i mean just the lang.php