Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
It still does not work, dunno why :(
I can edit every permission on that server even when I should not be able to.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
hmm if you are the only one... it´s some user problems.

Write me a pm with a test access and i can check if you want. If not upload a picture from your adminsettings of the user. Which global permission he has.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Guys,
I got a overwritten language file and also heard, that somebody in the community want to add languages. In the Attachment in this post will be added the current lang.php. You can add Languages easily or just correct some text if you want.

THX to @cjmwid to edit my bad language :D

lang.php

Dear
First-Coder

BTW if you have problems to change / add languages write me an mail to [email protected]

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I don't know why he has forever loading.....

that delete is not possible cause he can just delete the folder if it is empty. Your install folder isn't / wasn't empty. But normal I the interface should tell you at the point to delete it manually like @cjmwid said.

I can also help you if you want. Maybe check the system.log. Maybe there is an mysql error.

cjmwid

Jan 31, 2016
If anyone would like a test server and access to test this, Fell free to message me and i will get you the information needed.

Note: Mine has been 96% translated to English. But its still a WIP

anjesh

Dec 2, 2015
I could help if you'd like.
I don't know why he has forever loading.....

that delete is not possible cause he can just delete the folder if it is empty. Your install folder isn't / wasn't empty. But normal I the interface should tell you at the point to delete it manually like @cjmwid said.

I can also help you if you want. Maybe check the system.log. Maybe there is an mysql error.
i will check that out and would love your help

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Update News
Hey Community,
today we will be the update to Version 1.0.1 available. It can be just activated over the integrated updater. This update is just there to remove bugs and change the "language quality". Here is the Changelog for Verseion 1.0.1-Closed-Beta:

• News:
  • Bugfix: Missing div Tag on random News you create fixed

• Permissionchecker:
  • He will now also want 0777 (Windows 0666) permissions for logs/system.log
  • He will now also want 0777 (Windows 0666) permissions for logs/client.log
  • Bugfix: Permissionchecker uses now 0666 permission for Windows files

• Clientview:
  • Bugfix: Clientview do not show all Servergroups correctly

• Icons:
  • Bugfix: Icons that does not exist will not be shown as blank iconbox
  • Bugfix: Icons are not shown in Windows cause IIS (found by cjmwid)

• Tickets:
  • Bugfix: Ticket creator is always yourself
  • Bugfix: Admin can not see all Tickets (found by HackTheWorld)
  • Bugfix: Ticket Close just write false and not closed (found by HackTheWorld)

• Teamspeakserver:
  • Bugfix: Teamspeak Permissionschecker

• Teamspeak Protokol:
  • Bugfix: Table will be now responsive

• Useradmincontrol:
  • Bugfix: Portpermission Servereditmodal Save delete the Portpermission Savebutton
  • Bugfix: Slidebox for Portpermissions could not open (found by MineTech13)
  • Bugfix: Portpermission Button bugged on 2 Server with same Ports (found by MineTech13)

Now we are working on the Version 1.1.2-Closed-Beta. In this Version will be the following functions added:
  • Full Control over the Files on a Teamspeakserver. You can Upload files, delete files or download files
  • Server Proposal will be reworked. The client need to fill a field "Why you want this Server?" or "Why should we give you an Server?". In the Interface will be in the Navigation on the right side a new menu called "Server Proposal".
  • E-Mails. Should I tell more :rolleyes:? Admins get mails on new Ticket, incomming Server Proposal. Clients got mails for get an answer on a Ticket, create a Server Proposal, Get in answer of the Server Proposal (with admin token, if he got an YES)
If you have more ideas or wishes write us a mail to [email protected].

Thanks to all Tester for that feedback. Never thought I will ever get this support ;). You´re awesome! :cool:
(And sorry for spam you mailbox)

Dear
First-Coder

BTW if you want to know what will come in the new updates you can also look in the changelog. It´s online under https://teamspeak.first-coder.de/#changelog

Lobotomy

Feb 28, 2016
Hi, is it still possible to join the closed beta? Because i rly would like to try your interface, it looks quite interesting.