Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I hope you had a nice christmas time and you are ready for the year 2017 :D. Cause it´s a bit quit here, I will let you know what´s going on on the Interface. Sure, I had also no time to develop cause christmas time is for the family right? But I already added the Mail section to the Interface. That mean if you create a Serverrequest you got an E-Mail. This looks like that:

MailRequestExample.png

And with that style will be also the Ticketsystem added in the future. We have also found a lot of bugs for XSS Injection. They are found by @cjmwid. Thanks for your Info :cool:.

I want also thank @cjmwid ,cause he added the Serverinformation (on the admin dashboard) for windows user :rolleyes:. I don´t have a Windowsserver and could not do it :p.

Dear
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Or Czech ?
If you want to add the Czech lang I can give you the files for that ;).

Do you plan add billing support?
No. Why? Cause it´s an free Interface written for private users or sponsors. It´s not for hosting yet. But I am not sure if I will add hostingsstuff like a billing support. I think for that you use a Interface like Tekbase....

I can make if I have time Slovak translation.
Sure ;). You are an beta, so you have the language files. You can find them in the lang.php. Just translate it and send me the file as .zip over the mail.

cjmwid

Jan 31, 2016
@LukasDedic You can post your questions here to ask, I can send you the lang file and you can translate it from there if you'd like.

Thanks,
Cjmwid

cjmwid

Jan 31, 2016
You asking for the source code? If so, You will have to wait until open beta.

I emailed you.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Ok send me to my email [email protected]
You should got an mail with the lang file. It´s just for the version 1.0.0. The new version 1.1.2 will have a lot more language parts, but it´s not finished in english yet. :p

In 6 days start the open beta ;)
Then you can download it
I hope so :confused:.... I am not sure if we need a bit longer, cause that mail stuff is a bit hard to code. Harder then a thought :oops:. But the Server Requests a nearly finished :cool:.

Here some Pictures above the "Mail settings" section:

MailSettings.png

MailSettingsSource.png

You need to edit the mail some experiance in html. But the source is easy to understand :D (I hope so).

Dear
First-Coder

LukasDedic

Feb 27, 2016
@First-Coder send me all lang file which you need í speak 6 language
Czech,german,french, italy, english, polski
You help with a control panel I help with translate