Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Ye normally I should right? But I have that problem, that I don´t like if someone change something on my source. It´s my tic. I think every developer has a tic, but my tic is horrible :D....

I hope you guys understand that :)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Open-Beta release delayed
Sry guys, but I need a bit more time for the open-beta release. The version 1.1.2 is not finished yet and need to be tested before it will released for the open-beta. The new open-beta release will be the 22.01.2017. That´s a fix meeting and will not be moved!

The Closed-Beta Version 1.1.2 will be released on 15.01.2017. It´s the "final" version for the Open-Beta

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Dear
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Community,
good news on this early friday! The Version 1.1.2 is finished and will be tomorrow released in the Closed-Beta circle :rolleyes:. This means for the Open-Beta that he will maybe "released" one week earlier (15.01.2017). :D

What we need to finish before the Open-Beta starts?:
  1. Remove Bugs, if we found someone in the version 1.1.2 :confused:
  2. That interface get a wiki / faq, to clear all issues or questions. (Created by @Ghostrider92 )
BTW it would be great if someone could make a video above the Interface. :cool:

@Closed-Beta Testers: I am not sure if I have all mail addresses. I will send a mail with the instuctions for the new Version 1.1.2. For those who don´t get the mail, you need to add some define´s in your config.cfg. Here are the Code, just add this in your config.cfg:

PHP:
    /*
        Mailadress which is present
    */
    define("MAILADRESS", "[email protected]");

/*
        Advanced
        Time how often the Stats for the Dashboard will be refreshed (Just for Windows users).
        The Value is in minutes.

Examples
            5        =    5 minutes (default)
            10        =    10 minutes
            20        =    20 minutes
    */
    define("DASHBOARD_REFRESHTIME", "5");

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
you can check the changelog on my site to know if you missed a version. But it's hard to miss a version cause the updater will inform you :D

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I can participate in the beta?
At least i can translare better :)
Sure you can me send a "fix" if there are some bugs in there if you are using the open-beta ;)

I post the translation in pastebin becouse http://prntscr.com/dsf122
:)
No Problem :cool:

I will add this language in the version 1.1.3-Open-Beta

BTW new version 1.1.2-Closed-Beta will be out now in some minutes! Please let me instantly know if something fails, so I can stop the update and fix the error!