Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Yea that "CMS Updated to 1.1.2-CLOSED-BETA" is not correctly.. I should update that information :confused:...

The Problem is, that your apache user can´t update your files cause he has no write permissions. You need to give them write permissions.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I have a suggestion. Adding possibility of changing server's expiry date. So the server would shudown after that date is reached :)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I have a suggestion. Adding possibility of changing server's expiry date. So the server would shudown after that date is reached :)
Not possible for now, cause the interface will not use some cronjobs. That means the php code will be just exectued if someone is on your webpage. But this functions will be come in version 2 of the interface, cause there will be a bot who manage all of that automatic stuff :D

Grafic404

Apr 21, 2016
Sure you can me send a "fix" if there are some bugs in there if you are using the open-beta ;)

No Problem :cool:

I will add this language in the version 1.1.3-Open-Beta

BTW new version 1.1.2-Closed-Beta will be out now in some minutes! Please let me instantly know if something fails, so I can stop the update and fix the error!
how can i partecipate at the open beta?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Update Tomorrow
Hey Guys,
tomorrow will be another update to version 1.1.3-CLOSED-BETA. In this update will be all knowledge bugs fixed ;). The Changelog for this Update:
  • + Reworked functions for a better performance
  • + Clean Sourcecode and remove comments for more clarity
  • + Language translation to italian added (written by Grafic404)
  • -- Bugfix: If Serveredit fails will now shown the Notifaction in red (before it was green)
  • -- Bugfix: Language fix near the Tokenarea
  • -- Bugfix: Tickets on Dashboard will not visual deleted if you click delete Ticket (found by HackTheWorld)
  • -- Bugfix: Tickets delete show the notification "ticket closed" (found by HackTheWorld)
  • -- Bugfix: If someone create a Server Request he get the notification "Server Request successfull" (found by HackTheWorld)
If more bugs will be found, please let it me know. I try my best to start the open-beta one week earlier (15.01.). But... we will see :rolleyes:.