Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Ghostrider92 submitted a new resource:

Teamspeak3 Webinterface (Server Management) - Teamspeak3 Webinterface (Server Management)

hey i want to show you the new Webinterface from Frist-Coder.
We have make a round up and add New Fetures 
First-Coder

Demo
Demo
Benutzer: [email protected]
Passwort: Admin123

Screens
zdYIh82.jpg

ekJtGnB.jpg

mCQQe5N.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

willy

May 4, 2016
Hi,
Nice work ! I like the design and it's functional.
But i don't understand german... It's only for serveradmin ? Or users can create and manage their servers ?
If there is an english version, i can translate in french ! ;)

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
You can create User and Manage server...
For Hosting and Sponsoring

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Yes write a pm With the Titel beta and I tell you at start all Infos

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Hi,
Nice work ! I like the design and it's functional.
But i don't understand german... It's only for serveradmin ? Or users can create and manage their servers ?
If there is an english version, i can translate in french ! ;)
I have add the link for the Mainpage with English translation.
And yes you can make a french translation ist a good idea ;)

Last edited:

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
The dev is now at holiday....After his holiday wi finish the panel ;)

In the First Post can you follow the work ;)
It's the last 2 Parts :):)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I am the developer from first-coder.de. I will finish the wi hopefully on dez this year.

Be careful while using it ;)

2gwgt1i.jpg
What is that problem for? Can you pls explain what you really mean and what we could do better?

Dear
First-Coder

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Hey guys,
I am the developer from first-coder.de. I will finish the wi hopefully on dez this year.

What is that problem for? Can you pls explain what you really mean and what we could do better?

Dear
First-Coder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_fixation

EDIT: Altough there's no real thing we could do with that, it shows that your using PHP and other people with more knowledge in php versions and exploits (not me, I don't have much experience in session hijacking) might be able to do something with it.

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
If some1 steal your PHPSSID they can get loggin in to your account and they can do bad things with your website.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
If some1 steal your PHPSSID they can get loggin in to your account and they can do bad things with your website.
It's a bit more complicated than that, isn't it?

EDIT : I have no experience in hijacking, but I know it could happen with this kind of flaw. How is that possible?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Yeah that´s true.

If someone get your SSID he has your account and can do terrible things. But it´s the same if someone has your user + password. I am sure for that will be no fix. But if you create a new user he get´s her own special id and the hacker need to hack you id again. And you will now which account was hacking, cause that webinterface has a user.log for all users and there actions ;)

I am stuck at "loading" after logging in with the demo information.
Yea something fail with the Instanzconnection.. But i just remove that source and it work.. I have already finished the dashboard in the final version :)

Dear
First-Coder

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Yeah that´s true.

If someone get your SSID he has your account and can do terrible things. But it´s the same if someone has your user + password. I am sure for that will be no fix. But if you create a new user he get´s her own special id and the hacker need to hack you id again. And you will now which account was hacking, cause that webinterface has a user.log for all users and there actions ;)
I didn't really like your answer. You definitely don't give importance to security.
Just want to warn you , we are a security research team. You are posting an unsecure web application. Our members like to try things. We are not responsible if you get rekt.

I have a saying of my own: Once you get penetrated, there's no going back.

I tell this to the ladies all the time, they don't understand and cry afterwards. Same applies to programming.