Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
That´s a great idea.The interface has currently 5 or 6 themes. Also german, english and france is avalible. If someone can translate in other languages or create themes, you can send them here or via mail. I will add them to the Interface in the next version with your name for sure! I am currently working on v2 and haven´t that much time for version 1 now. I just try in version to get a full stable of the interface.

@Alligatoras : I am glad that you like it :)
the last time i had checked it there where no other styles, probably have stayed behind :)
It's nice to people that doing something they like and enjoy it.
i am pretty sure v2 will be much better, good luck :)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
What´s going on...

Hey Community,
after a long time I want to inform you why it´s currently so quit in the First-Coder section. We are currently working on creating a bot, that don´t need much system ressources and still have all flexibility that we want. This takes a lot time, but I am sure you will like the solution. Currently the bot can manage multiinstances and try reconnects if he lost the connection. Also there a the basic functions like AFK Control, Sgroup Protection and that other stuff... But these thinks will currently developed:
  • Serversided statistics with actions to it (like stop server if no traffic limit reached)
  • API for you guys, to add plugins to the Bot
  • Standalone for the Bot (currently just with First-Coder Teamspeakpanel possible)
The Bot takes currently not that much ram. The basic of the bot need 37MB ram. Every server he will manage need +7MB ram. It´s working really stable without any Problems :).

I hope you guys forgive me if I just need some more time to finish this stuff. I will inform you if I will have more Informations or to tell you guys the release for version 2 alpha.

If you have question feel free to ask!

Dear
First-Coder

tonnizi

Sep 20, 2017
I can not get this done.

Can not do a server or anything. Can not find the master server and master server port.

My teamspeak3 server folder is root / tss /

Do I have to add tons of webinterface to php script to where the folders teampeak3 server files are?

And if so, what file?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
If you want to use mails in the Interface you have two options:

1. Install sendmail with "apt-get install sendmail"
  2. Use a SMTP Server to send the mails. After you have installed a SMTP Server you can add your Informations in the Setttings menu.

Dear
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
We reach the first stable!

Hey Community,
we are reaching now the first stable version of our First-Coder Teamspeak panel. I am proud of this work and that we came that far to finish a stable version! We want also say thank you to @Syntoxic that he create a youtube video with our Interface. It explain how to install and use the interface.

We will now continue the development of Version 2 of the Interface. Hopeful we can start the closed alpha in november this year!

Dear
First-Coder

bosverkocum

Sep 23, 2015
@First-Coder Like in the photo -- Server groups , Client Permissions , Channel Permissions , Channel Groups , Channel Client Permissions , should be added as special sections and should be submitted as a script immediately , for this reason your panel is not used by many people it should be a multi-content panel for you to make a difference my english is not very good, please try to understand :)
I think Skype users has complaints about this topic :)
thanksss...
https://i.hizliresim.com/rJ2z2P.png check this

Last edited:

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey @bosverkocum ,
It’s looks like someone has already added these functions? If that’s so, he might be can make a pull request on my github page. This would make some stuff easier. If not I can try to add these functions. You mean that point with the permission trees right?

bosverkocum

Sep 23, 2015
@First-Coder I mean to allow access via panel to these permits , Yes these powers need to be revealed in the panel access must be as pictured. I guess this will take you up to 1 day ,
The person who did make this could not be reached , I do not think you will be reached from , free most likely money will be demanded
I am waiting for your reply :)
Thankks..

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
I will try to add these stuff into the version 2 of my interface. I was already thinking about it weeks ago, but if you guys need this that much, I will add this for you.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
We try to start the closed alpha next month. I hope I will finsh the closed alpha at the end of this year with full querybot support. Version 2 has a much better performance currently then Version 1 and I am not half done. I hope you have a bit time. I just don´t want to realease a bugged Version 2 :)

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
@First-Coder here's a basic but important recommendation: If you are developping software for worldwide use, don't use your native language for the main language of your application.
I am a native portuguese speaker, and speak fluently english and french. I clicked to open your website, and the only fact that the website is in german, take me 10 seconds to leave.
Even if i am interested on the application, i would rather search it on 3rd party native english speaking websites.
Unless someone who is german speaker or use google translator, no one will understand what's written here: https://demo.first-coder.de/

I am an appologist of good coding and good coding manners. Here's some good reading: https://dev.to/tonyhicks20/good-coding-manners-d3e
And paraphrazing from it "Just because you can develop your app for German speaking users, doesn't mean you should do it". English should always be the first language to present your application (this if you intend to target international populations) and not your native language.

I am not criticizing, just recomending you a good practice for coders. ;)
Cheers

Onur

Feb 24, 2016
Hello,
I'm sorry for my bad english.
When a non-admin user is granted the creat a server privilege, he should only see his own server.
The Server Admin Query privilege must also be visible on the server gorups.
https://prnt.sc/h9j6j8

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
sorry for my late answer I am currently a bit busy.

Hello,
When a non-admin user is granted the creat a server privilege, he should only see his own server.
I´am not sure what mean. This option where you are is for the Masterserver. It hasn´t something to do with a create server permission.

Hello,
The Server Admin Query privilege must also be visible on the server gorups.
You can set a admin server query over the instance menu. It´s not possible to set / remove query server groups over the client modal cause of security risks.

@XRV-Webix : Thanks for your feedback, I am happy if I can make my Interface better. The demosite has primary language settings, I set it now to english, but everyone can play with the settings like he want. That´s the reason for a demo. I hope this isn´t a reason why you shouldn´t use the interface.

Dear
First-Coder

BTW we have now also a little Forum page to manage all Problems and archive all bugs. You can find our forum here: https://forum.first-coder.de/

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
update update v 1.3.16-STABLE support teaspeak

full changelogs will be coming in the next few days

strux1

Mar 19, 2016
Its freezing everytime at this point:
https://imgur.com/a/eQwiI

On 2 diffrent servers :/

all permissions are given :/ ; also tried a second time with the tutorial video on the top. Not working :/

Last edited: