TeaSpeak startup error

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
Hey guys, long time ago! :rolleyes:

I'm curious to try TeaSpeak but already at startup there's problems. I'm getting an error which I haven't seen before..
Code:
[ts3user@srv17 teaspeak]$ ./teastart_minimal.sh
./teastart_minimal.sh: line 49: packageManagersList: bad array subscript
./TeaSpeakServer: error while loading shared libraries: libnice.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
stty: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./libs/libjemalloc.so.2)
stty: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./libs/libjemalloc.so.2)

I did a full update on the server but that didn't help at all. I looked through the setup guide at TeaSpeak's forum ([SETUP][Linux] Setting up TeaSpeak from 0) and I followed every step just to be sure I didn't screw up somewhere.
Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

UPDATE

I solved it by installing CentOS 7 on a new server. The server where I got errors are running CentOS 6.7

Last edited:

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
Update 2

The server starts and everything looks good, as far as I can see, but I can't join the server.
At first I got "Server version is too old", but I addressed that problem by changing Experimental to 1. Now I get "Failed to connect to the server"...

Ports 9987 (UDP), 10101 (TCP) & 30303 (TCP) are open. For the voice port I made a port forward so connections are made through port 9988 instead, because I have a legal 32 slot server running on default port on a different server in the meantime.

I tried to stop the firewall just to be sure that wasn't the issue.

I'm kind of stuck at this issue right now..
Notice, I'm running the latest version of TeaSpeak (1.2.29-beta-1)

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
Forums -> Archive -> TeamSpeak -> TeaSpeak

How can this be the wrong forum?

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
This thread can be deleted because I'm continuing using TeamSpeak.

Not really any advantage of using TeaSpeak in my opinion