TheNemic

Dec 3, 2015
I know i know.
Just type:
Code:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PAT;./libs/"
./TeaSpeakServer

Now I get this errror:

./TeaSpeakServer: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./libs/libyaml-cpp.so.0.6)

And I also run

Code:
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libstdc++6 is already the newest version.
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  libhdb9-heimdal libkdc2-heimdal libntdb1 python-ntdb
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
0 to upgrade, 0 to newly install, 0 to remove and 0 not to upgrade.

TheNemic

Dec 3, 2015
I got it to work now :), but how do I change the Non-Profile License to other? and can I change the server version text yet? :)

WolverinDEV

Restricted
Sep 21, 2015
Oh hmm I may should rebuild the YAML library or even link it directly into Teaspeak, but nice you fixed that

Yes you could change these values, but I guess you need to have a premium license to change some of them (if an premium license required than it's stands above

TheNemic

Dec 3, 2015
Oh hmm I may should rebuild the YAML library or even link it directly into Teaspeak, but nice you fixed that

Yes you could change these values, but I guess you need to have a premium license to change some of them (if an premium license required than it's stands above

Okay how do I get a premium license then? :) And again thanks for this very nice project :D

I also got this from log:

Code:
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[1;33mINFO[0m] Starting music providers
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[0;31mERROR[0m] [Music] [FFMPEG] Could not find ffmpeg (Error: "sh: 1: ffmpeg: not found")
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[0;31mERROR[0m] [Music] [FFMPEG] How to download/install ffmpeg: "sudo apt-get install ffmpeg"
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[0;31mERROR[0m] [Music] Could not create music provider for providers/000ProviderFFMpeg.so
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[0;31mERROR[0m] [Music] Could not load music provider providers/000ProviderOpus.so. Error: providers/000ProviderOpus.so: undefined symbol: _ZN7threads4impl10ThreadBase6detachESt10shared_ptrIS1_E
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[0;31mERROR[0m] [Music] Could not load music provider providers/001ProviderYT.so. Error: 000ProviderFFMpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[0m[0m[13:14:42] [[1;33mINFO[0m] Starting TeaSpeak-Server v1.1.1-beta

And I have run sudo apt-get install ffmpeg but I get this then I run it:

Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package ffmpeg is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'ffmpeg' has no installation candidate

Kicks

Jan 28, 2018
Would all the typical bots like Sinusbot work with this? Sorry if this seems like a pretty basic question

WolverinDEV

Restricted
Sep 21, 2015
Nearly all bots.
Some bots require a specific query message, and if you havent these than it can't connect, but caused by the fact that you could change the query motd I think all bots sould work

Kicks

Jan 28, 2018
Fixed**
Just need to comment out the third line in teastart_minimal.sh as well as update to 1.1.3-beta (which Wolverin fixed and updated to make this work in centos7)
May you try to comment these lines (bash comment character is #) and see if TeaSpeak still working (has to, libav-tools is just for WebRTC (required for the web client))

Thanks again for the quick response and fix

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Does it send some special commands that you can catch and edit? I mean would it be possible to bypass the license check with TS3Hook? Coz I haven't seen the new version of the protocol yet.

WolverinDEV

Restricted
Sep 21, 2015
Does it send some special commands that you can catch and edit? I mean would it be possible to bypass the license check with TS3Hook? Coz I haven't seen the new version of the protocol yet.
Ts3 hook is something completely different. It just prints the decrypted messages.
The "new" protocol is just nearly the same, but with a completely new crypto handshake, and the new command cl8entinitivexpend2 und clientek

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Ts3 hook is something completely different. It just prints the decrypted messages.
The "new" protocol is just nearly the same, but with a completely new crypto handshake, and the new command cl8entinitivexpend2 und clientek
Well I didn't think that they would bother to change handshake... nvm

WolverinDEV

Restricted
Sep 21, 2015
@Nicer They change the way the exchange and generate keys. And with the new licensing system it's theoretical impossible to crack a server (may TeamSpeak made somewhere a mistake, but I don't think so)

jeka

Jul 16, 2016
Hello, please tell me, is it possible to use crack from teamspeak 3.0.18 for TEASPEK server? or maybe you can somehow get free TEASPEK?