Tell me what you like about technology!

meloncafe

Aug 14, 2018
I love technology because I can tell which age I live now.
I love technology because I wonder what technology will emerge in the future.

thank you for mail

Quess

Jun 24, 2018
I love technology because it opens up educational opportunities to the masses .
I love technology because it allows me to multiply my efforts in ways that are remarkable.
And also of course ddosing the ts3 servers are the most fun part of technology

kinetix

Aug 4, 2018
Technology is interesting, as it grows and improves so quickly. How dull would life be without technology? Phones, tablets, tv's, pc's, games, cryptocurrency, cars and the list just goes on and on... #lovingit

sokkll12313

Apr 4, 2017
I love tech because opportunities and eddless
I love tech because something new is every day amazing !
and because We are r4p3

Ultraz

Aug 9, 2018
Without a doubt, technology has shaped nearly every aspect of the way we live and work today. From the way we communicate with one another to the way we travel from one location to another, to the way we obtain and share information, we are constantly relying on technology to enable our most basic daily activities.
echnology makes our lives more convenient and easier. You can search all the information you need online and get all the answers you need. With all the new technologies coming out every day, there’s definitely a product out there that can fulfill your needs. And that’s why I love technology.

army

Jan 4, 2017
I love that current technology allows us to get access to information from virtually everywhere. I am a very inquisitive person and being able to look up information on the fly is wonderful. I am really into triathlons and road races; technology available now allows you to track your progress as an athlete, find new events, and map out new courses. Training for events is much more fun with all of the tools available.

LIFE

Oct 1, 2016
I have been away from home for like 4 months now but because of technology allowed me to keep in touch with my family that's why i love technology and we can find new friends new friends and Technology makes your life easier , thanks to technology we can get any information in 5 seconds, Life Without Technology Would Be A Nightmare

spark

Jul 1, 2017
i like technology because it lets me look at future
I like technology as it can improve the quality of life in every aspect you can imagine.
Thanks for the chance!

ken218

Jan 20, 2018
Every day is a new adventure with new technologies constantly evolving and changing the intricacies of the landscape.
Technology allows you to be more efficient and makes your life easier. Just as it bridges the gap for communicating with people over long distances and in near real time, it also gives you the ability to screen your calls.

junaid125

Jan 30, 2018
Everyday life is like programming, I guess. If you love something you can put beauty into it.

I love technology because it makes our life so much easier and proudly.

I love technology because it allows me to make new rules + can change any types of Programs.

Without Programming we are nothing we can develop anything what we want. <3

iiOne

Jan 10, 2016
I Like technology because I believe in progress. People inevitably use technology to improve lives and help others. We spread knowledge, make tasks easier, and make systems more efficient.

trollmasterx

Apr 29, 2017
Well... In this world full of stupidity there is always a chance to be smart thanks to technology... That's why i like it. But on the other side when you see a kid with iPhone X but all you had when you had 10 was "dirt"... You know... There is still a chance for them to become smart thanks to technology.

tunio

Apr 29, 2016
I like technology, because it's lifechanger. Always there's something new, something that will destroy or save us. Aaaand because it's outcomes aren't always known.

ahiru

Jan 24, 2017
I like technology because it me excited when i know it
I love TS3 because i started to learn programming and coding for plugin