Tell me what you like about technology!

ManosV

Jul 29, 2018
Want a chance to win a VIP membership? Explain what you like about technology.

I am guessing a lot of answers will be about TeamSpeak 3, programming, cryptocurrency, or security.

Please provide at least 2 sentences explaining what you like about technology for a chance to win VIP!

I like technology because it is my job.
I like technology because there are always new things to learn.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
Technology has always been the solution to human being's problems. It is changing the way we live, think about and see the world for the better.

Kafilicious

Dec 25, 2017
I love technology because it pushes forward as a species and let's us find new ways to help our bodies, mind and overall life.
Technology is the greatest achievement reached by humanity, and it should stay that way.

Those are my two cents.

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
I love Technology in two ways. First, because it gives us the opportunity to be in control of everything and improve our way of understanding the world. Secondly, I was always addicted to Tech-related stuff in my youth as I was able to reach anything with a computer, and I'm still diving into my computer trying to explore the sea of programminng and coding.

Lipaydi

VIP
Jul 23, 2015
I love technology because it determines the future steps of humanity.

I don't like technology because humanity will end up with artificial intelligence.

mubeen76

Jul 1, 2018
I like technology because it is the only thing which can be used to enhance human life even for survival.
I also like technology because of its widespread applications which can help you to achieve several goals in life.

koodings

Aug 9, 2018
Hey there, thanks for giving all us the change to win a vip.

I love technology because it makes our life so much easier and proudly.
I love TS3 because i started to learn programming and coding for plugin

albay_1

Jul 24, 2018
I love tech because opportunities and eddless...
I love tech because something new is every day amazing...

Rektos154

Aug 26, 2017
I love technology because I love discovering new things and looking for mistakes.

I'm really interested in programming and cryptocurrency.

I think the best programming language is Java because it is easy to use and covers all the features I need and can do anything to do.

I love programming and technology <3

olokos

Jan 9, 2017
I love technology because it's expanding rapidly and getting into every aspect of life and it will only keep expanding.

iduditz

Dec 12, 2017
I love technology because of the possibilities it creates... however, I love to hate technology for basically the same reason too. One mans possibility is another mans bad day :)

When technology helps save time so that you have more free time, that's when I love it most!

joako_ignacio166

Aug 16, 2018
I like technology as it can improve the quality of life in every aspect you can imagine.

I like technology as it has pushed me to learn as much as possible like web development, audio engineer, PC hardware & software, C++ & C# and much more.

Thanks for the chance!

CliveBrokhnovsky

Dec 4, 2018
Technologies make my life easier by performing routine operations. I don't need to work at the factory as a part of the technology process and simply pushing one button whole day long, I don't need to dig a foundation for my house by a shovel, I don't wash my car by some rags - there is a car detailing brisbane for it.
Fast, comfortable and reliable - the motto of nowadays technologies. And I like it :)