TS3 AntiDDoS Bot

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
You may want to give http://buyvm.net/ a try --- check out some of their reviews though. Additionally, you will need to order a DDoS protected IP it seems, which is an additional $3.00/month on top of the monthly server hosting cost. With a bandwidth cap of 2TB for the 512 plan --- you're not going to exceed that usage unless you're like streaming a high-definition video website. May I know what you're planning to use the server for?

One thing that seems promising is how quickly the BuyVM website appears to be loading. It is always silly to see a DDoS protection provider have a snail crawling speed website. :cool:

Last edited:

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
You may want to give http://buyvm.net/ a try --- check out some of their reviews though. Additionally, you will need to order a DDoS protected IP it seems, which is an additional $3.00/month on top of the monthly server hosting cost. With a bandwidth cap of 2TB for the 512 plan --- you're not going to exceed that usage unless you're like streaming a high-definition video website. May I know what you're planning to use the server for?

One thing that seems promising is how quickly the BuyVM website appears to be loading. It is always silly to see a DDoS protection provider have a snail crawling speed website. :cool:
Im running like 10 Teamspeakservers on it and there are 2 Musikbots streaming from my Server and 5 Streaming into my Server so idk how much traffic it needs

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Can you get your traffic statistics and share them?
http://www.binarytides.com/linux-commands-monitor-network/

I recommend monitoring your traffic for a day or so. Then just multiply that by 40 (just to be safe). That should give you a slight idea. ;)

I believe TeamSpeak 3 keeps server statistics as well. What is the bandwidth looking like to the TeamSpeak 3 stats?

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Can you get your traffic statistics and share them?
http://www.binarytides.com/linux-commands-monitor-network/

I recommend monitoring your traffic for a day or so. Then just multiply that by 40 (just to be safe). That should give you a slight idea. ;)

I believe TeamSpeak 3 keeps server statistics as well. What is the bandwidth looking like to the TeamSpeak 3 stats?
Okey, its not so much that i tought before. Do i need the DDOS filtering IP?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Honestly, that is up to you.
$3.00/month for a Voxility protected IP address protecting you from at least 500 GBPS attacks and preventing various attack types or $0.00/month for...... no protection. The question is do you want to pay $3.00 extra monthly for security or not? ;)

I am kind of a security freak, so I would definitely get the $3.00/month Voxility protected IP, but you can try it without I guess? If your network does get attacked, I am sure you will wish you had it.

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Honestly, that is up to you.
$3.00/month for a Voxility protected IP address protecting you from at least 500 GBPS attacks and preventing various attack types or $0.00/month for...... no protection. The question is do you want to pay $3.00 extra monthly for security or not? ;)

I am kind of a security freak, so I would definitely get the $3.00/month Voxility protected IP, but you can try it without I guess? If your network does get attacked, I am sure you will wish you had it.
Do i need to send them my ID?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
After 8 minutes of a Layer4 15 Gbps attack, the buyVM DDoS protected VPS couldn't resist to go offline. The protection mode was set to permanent. The VPS load went up, contrary of my ovh game server who isn't affected at all by getting ddos with permanent mitigation. However, the VPS wasn't nullrouted and connection came back when I stopped the attack. Am talking to the buyvm team to see if they can tweak something out of this and make this work.

EDIT: I really don't understand. Tried 2 times , and I'm not able to bring it down anymore. It mitigates it perfectly right now? wtf. Will need to do more testing tomorrow.

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I will need to post a complete review of buyvm in a new thread, cause right now im facing a really funny situation (awkward) with their support team.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Well so Im waiting how this review ends, then I will maybe buy it xD
I will probably post it tomorrow, right now im still waiting for them to reply. As always, Qraktzyl will deliver one of the best review of 2016 that will make r4p3 famous.

EDIT : The review will take more time than expected, i'm still waiting for them to reply my tickets...

Last edited:

srba123

Feb 6, 2016
The bot isnt stopping the DDOS. It can report if there is a ddos I have a bot which does this.

PHP:
<?php
/**
* Created by PhpStorm.
* User: DrWhat
* Date: 13/02/2015
* Time: 06:21
* @param $seconds
* @param TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery $adapter
* @throws TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Exception
* @throws TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception
*/
function onTimeout($seconds, TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery $adapter)
{
  if($adapter->getQueryLastTimestamp() < time() - 300) $adapter->request("clientupdate");

$server = $adapter->getHost()->serverGetByPort(9987);
  $serverInfo = $server->getInfo();
  $totalPacketLoss = (float)$serverInfo["virtualserver_total_packetloss_total"]->toString() * 100;

if($totalPacketLoss >= 49.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=red][B]The server is being DDOS'D! (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 29.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=red][B]The server is experiencing alot of lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 18.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=orange][B]The server is experiencing moderate lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 9.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=orange][B]The server is experiencing minor lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");

$server->clientListReset();
  $server->channelListReset();
}
how to i start this bot?

SnowGum

Jul 31, 2016
The bot isnt stopping the DDOS. It can report if there is a ddos I have a bot which does this.

PHP:
<?php
/**
* Created by PhpStorm.
* @param $seconds
*/
{
  if($adapter->getQueryLastTimestamp() < time() - 300) $adapter->request("clientupdate");

$totalPacketLoss = (float)$serverInfo["virtualserver_total_packetloss_total"]->toString() * 100;

if($totalPacketLoss >= 49.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=red][B]The server is being DDOS'D! (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 29.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=red][B]The server is experiencing alot of lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 18.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=orange][B]The server is experiencing moderate lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");
  else if($totalPacketLoss >= 9.9999) $server->message("[COLOR=orange][B]The server is experiencing minor lagg. (Average packet loss {$totalPacketLoss}%)[/COLOR]");

}
Hey this looks cool but how would I add implement it into my ts3?

xDarkMan

Jul 18, 2016

PHP:
<?php
/**
* Created by PhpStorm.
* @param $seconds
*/
{

}
Hello,

Please Tell me
How i cant start this Bot In My TeamSpeak 3 Server
And Thank You So Much!