ts3.apk voice french

RSX

Dec 18, 2016
Well it's still against our rules doesn't matter whether it's working or not.
A virus total link for an archive full of .wavs. Sure mate. Can you add 'use common sense' to the rules or is that out of the question?
PS: Virus Total is a piss poor way to check if a certain binary is a virus. Perhaps, you the mods, should check them instead of relaying on antivirus software which usually just do integrity & hash + db checks.
Hello For about a month I have created all the ts3 voices in French 80 files exactly is it possible to have a French apk ts3french I will put the link of the French pack

I use a translation software sorry for the faults if there is

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rpf5fvfhefdm695/voicets3french.rar
Use the dex2jar project to replace the ts3 mobile assets.

Last edited:

pepetapedur

Dec 28, 2016
no virus 100% cleen

video ts3 voice french version computeur

I can replace my waw with dex2jar on ts3.apk

Last edited by a moderator:

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
A virus total link for an archive full of .wavs. Sure mate. Can you add 'use common sense' to the rules or is that out of the question?
PS: Virus Total is a piss poor way to check if a certain binary is a virus. Perhaps, you the mods, should check them instead of relaying on antivirus software which usually just do integrity & hash + db checks.

I didn't even check what's inside the archive yet because I'm on vacation and I didn't want these files on my phone/tablet. I just saw that he provides a downloadable file without a virustotal link which is against our current rules. And it's still a rule which should be respected doesn't matter if it makes sense or not. But I really like your suggestion of checking the files manually. The only problem is that we would have to force users to upload files to our servers. We could change the current file hosting thingy so every file has to be verified by a staff member before users can download it. Then simply change the rules so you may not post extern links to downloadable files. We should definitely discuss that with the other staff members.

pepetapedur

Dec 28, 2016

pepetapedur

Dec 28, 2016
Want to know how to make your voices in your language I can make you a tuto it requires two software and a synthesis voice site