TS3 Bot Autoconnect

SenorXtreme

May 15, 2015
Hi,
I search for a tool or script that makes that 100 bots are autoconnect to my server when he start. Sorry for my bad english i'm from Germany.

Und nochmal auf deutsch. Ich suche ein Programm oder Script damit 100 Bots automatisch auf meinen TS3 Server connecten wenn er startet. Nur leider weiss ich nicht wie ich das machen soll...

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I understand, you would like a TeamSpeak 3 Fake Player/Client bot. What is needed: emulating a successful connection to a server. This is going to require packet analysis of the TeamSpeak 3 client connecting to a server, decoding the TeamSpeak 3 protocol and then allowing for a target IP address. :cool:
I think this would be a fun challenge. Here is an interesting read: http://aluigi.altervista.org/fakep.txt --- the guy that wrote this developed what you are talking about for TeamSpeak 2. I believe it is even open source. Since TeamSpeak 3 was rewritten though, his source probably would be ineffective for TeamSpeak 3. I will look into it for you.
One place of interest could be this: http://addons.teamspeak.com/directo...S3ServerMod-Multifunction-TS3-Server-Bot.html
Perhaps we could just take the method this uses in the Java language and port it to a language such as C.
You have to ask me for a permission first if you want to publish something which contains parts of my source code!
:rolleyes:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Code decompiled:
Code:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod
Code:
public String encodeTS3String(String str)
  {
    str = str.replace("\\", "\\\\");
    str = str.replace(" ", "\\s");
    str = str.replace("/", "\\/");
    str = str.replace("|", "\\p");
    str = str.replace("\b", "\\b");
    str = str.replace("\f", "\\f");
    str = str.replace("\n", "\\n");
    str = str.replace("\r", "\\r");
    str = str.replace("\t", "\\t");

Character cBell = new Character('\007');
    Character cVTab = new Character('\013');

str = str.replace(cBell.toString(), "\\a");
    str = str.replace(cVTab.toString(), "\\v");

return str;
  }
  public String decodeTS3String(String str)
  {
    str = str.replace("\\\\", "\\[$mksave]");
    str = str.replace("\\s", " ");
    str = str.replace("\\/", "/");
    str = str.replace("\\p", "|");
    str = str.replace("\\b", "\b");
    str = str.replace("\\f", "\f");
    str = str.replace("\\n", "\n");
    str = str.replace("\\r", "\r");
    str = str.replace("\\t", "\t");

Character cBell = new Character('\007');
    Character cVTab = new Character('\013');

str = str.replace("\\a", cBell.toString());
    str = str.replace("\\v", cVTab.toString());

str = str.replace("\\[$mksave]", "\\");
    return str;
  }
This is useful for the query connections. I just realized that bot works ENTIRELY through the TS3 Server Query, makes sense. There is no decoding of the TS3 proprietary protocol found within the source. I will have to use Wireshark and WireEdit.

Last edited: