TS3-Create Channel on Channel Join

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Name of the script: TS3-Channel Creator

Original Post: https://r4p3.net/threads/channel-creator-on-join-channel-need-help-to-finalize.4093/
Source: Channel Creator on Join channel [Need Help to finalize]

Functions of the script: Well as you saw the main script itself more or less exists and i already asked in that post if some of the following options would be possible to implement but because here usually is the request section i decided to make a separated request for it.

Features:

• If i join a channel the bot creates a channel for me and moves me in and sends me an invitelink for my channel as private message.
  • The Bot add's this information in a database, so for example if i go offline and come on the next day and if i join again into the "channel create channel" he moves me into my channel.
  • Spam protection (for example: after how x seconds can the next channel be created)
  • Spam join/move protection (if someone means he is funny and moves always to the "channel create channel", he gets blocked for x minutes, maybe also with a notify you are blocked for x minutes)
  • Remember me function:
  • So let me say, i was afk like 7 days and my channel got deleted from a bot because of inactivity and now i come back, then it would be great when I join into the "channel create channel", the bot recreates my channel with the last settings (last channel name and if also possible channel description)
  • Switch for channel password or joinpower only:
  • I would love to have this as an option in the config so i can decide if i want a random generated password for every channel or a fix joinpower value for every channel (as example: every created channel from the bot gets a needed joinpower of 4). Reason: I have a teamspeak-server where longtime members can create there own channel but we usually don't use password's for it but joinpower
  • An Admin-site - Bot owner check / Ban (optional):
  • I'm not a big fan of site's but i think the handling here would be better over a site. Let me say someone is abusing the whole thing and I want to disallow the specific user. It would be great if i can exclude the user over the site and as soon as he gets excluded his channel also gets deleted / if there exists one at the moment. (btw. all created Channels from the bot should always be listed inclusive the owner of the channel, maybe 10 users per site and also maybe with a searchbar, so that i can search the channel or user directly, if i know him)

Why do you want it: Because i like bot's where user's don't need a site and because this is a very useful bot especially for public servers

Other notes:
  • mysql and/or mariadb as database would be great
  • I need Apache2 + Php 7 support on this script
  • you don't have to use this script, for some coders (as i know) its sometimes easier to recreate it by themselves.
  • i can talk/write in German and English if this is may relevant on some point

regards

Erza

Last edited: