TS3 Protocol

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
> I didn't take the vocal minority
I neither said vocal minority, but the first person to write will be the first person which did not fully understand it.

> Yes, because I and many others have seen what happens
Any examples?

>If you've got ida, you might as well be using hexrays.
I do have hexrays, but only got it near when I was already done.

> I'm struggling to believe it takes someone with prior experience 2
I know, I'm telling my times, my last experiece was more the 3 years ago...

> A fair few amount of people on here can.
No way I would deny that, but then look again at which this forum is dedicated to, and how well the VIP system is blooming. Would you really buy VIP if you had the capabilities to do it yourself? Also not everybody has that much free time, people study, work, etc...

RSX

Dec 18, 2016
> I didn't take the vocal minority
I neither said vocal minority, but the first person to write will be the first person which did not fully understand it.

So, you don't recall saying 'If you always take the loudest people (since those are mostly the ones with the least experience) as example you sure will get these results.'?
This whole time you've been arguing most people are trustworthy, that implied with he's just one of the loud ones, is the exact definition of the vocal minority.

> Yes, because I and many others have seen what happens
Any examples?
I simply can't pass over experience with words and pass on the correct amount of seriousness. You've got to make your own mistakes to learn. If there's one thing you're going to need to learn is that, people aren't trustworthy. Even if you find people who are, there's no guarantee they won't back stab you. I think that's a pretty reasonable statement without going into details.

> A fair few amount of people on here can.
No way I would deny that, but then look again at which this forum is dedicated to, and how well the VIP system is blooming. Would you really buy VIP if you had the capabilities to do it yourself? Also not everybody has that much free time, people study, work, etc...
You make it seem like people are buying VIP for teamspeak protocol info and not 'xdd i liek this site free cracks and cheap VIP for EXPLOITS!!!!'

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
So, you don't recall saying 'If you always take the loudest people (since those are mostly the ones with the least experience) as example you sure will get these results.'?
This whole time you've been arguing most people are trustworthy, that implied with he's just one of the loud ones, is the exact definition of the vocal minority.
I simply can't pass over experience with words and pass on the correct amount of seriousness. You've got to make your own mistakes to learn. If there's one thing you're going to need to learn is that, people aren't trustworthy. Even if you find people who are, there's no guarantee they won't back stab you. I think that's a pretty reasonable statement without going into details.
I would not say this has anything to do with trust.

'xdd i liek this site free cracks and cheap VIP for EXPLOITS!!!!'
> Well, this describes pretty much my opinion about vip buyers. Maybe my last sentence was put bad.

klocusfm

Oct 9, 2016
how me write good english ? (Learn how to post on a forum and learn a correct english)
why u do dis
rip teamspeak protocol, they will change this fucking protocol noww fuck ittttttt

/edit lmao dat warn xD?
thanks for the warn

Last edited:

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
why u do dis
rip teamspeak protocol, they will change this fucking protocol noww fuck ittttttt
For them to change the whole protocol they would have to release TeamSpeak 4 as its a major API change that neither server nor client would be compatible with.