TS3 Server 3.1 - New Accounting / License System!

mobber

May 12, 2016
I have my own server with several virtual servers and I give free access for everyone. For friends, I even make a virtual servers. If the TS had decided to sell a gaming license allowing you to create more than two virtual servers, I would have bought it, despite the fact that I will not get any financial profit from this, only wasting money.

Does the company think that people, because of the "closure" of such servers, will rent servers from them? They just go to the Discord. Everyone I know has been using Discord for a long time in addition to TeamSpeak.

If I write somewhere - I'm looking for players, connection via TeamSpeak. Often I can read in response - is someone still using it? :oops:

arhangel777

Mar 4, 2016
Everyone I know has been using Discord for a long time in addition to TeamSpeak.
:oops:

Why not Mumble?
https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

mumble_redesign_metro_mumble_theme-lite.png

mobber

May 12, 2016
Why not Mumble?
TeamSpeak is widely known among many players, but the last year, it's hard to invite there many players thanks to Discord. With Mumble, this will simply not be possible. Only If Discord becomes less attractive to players for some reason...