TS3 Server 3.1 - New Accounting / License System!

aDeWaRD

Feb 4, 2016
For me, I personally need a cracked TS3 because I am hosting FREE TS3s. I have 17 TS servers and, what will be happening if I put them all together? I am not making any money from it........
The reason for not putting all together is one, as I have OVH Game DDoS protection. That's the only reason I need a cracked TS.

I don't know if 512 slots will solve all of my problems, but the nuber of the server definitly will not......

Exact.

I started giving totally free services in the year 2005 (with TeamSpeak 2) I have never charged for my services, and less I have obtained benefits. My website has 0 ads / donations, neither charge or earn money with the services provided (I resell another company services about 6 months in year 2009. A company that have own real teamspeak license, but with my services never earn money).

Currently, I support large communities, with servers with 500 - 700 slots, whose daily use is between 400-500 connected users.

I understand that TeamSpeak will have to earn money, I understand. But maybe TeamSpeak should create a kind of license "Free Hosting Privider" (Unlimited slots/server for 50€/month license for example, with 0€ of benefits), to be able to offer quality services totally free (That 100% review that both the websites and the service itself are free of ads and donations or payments).

It does not suit them to do what they are doing, they have a tough competition (Discord) and yet apart from having licenses and price for hyper-swollen slots, they hinder 100% free hosting like the one I support. Do you think that the reception that TeamSpeak have had is because of the price they have per slots-license? I've been offering TeamSpeak 3 servers almost since they came out, I start requesting multiple licenses from 512 slots, and I created VPS to mount those licenses, later I went to crack and now I have 3xx servers online with timeUP over 100 days / without cuts.

If continue on the path decided by TeamSpeak, I may end up closing because of the inability to update, and all users will end up going to Discord, since I know that they have no money to support the TeamSpeak 3 servers that I offer them 100% free and without ads-donations.

Last edited:

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Exact.

I started giving totally free services in the year 2005 (with TeamSpeak 2) I have never charged for my services, and less I have obtained benefits. My website has 0 ads / donations, neither charge or earn money with the services provided (I resell another company services about 6 months in year 2009. A company that have own real teamspeak license, but with my services never earn money).

Currently, I support large communities, with servers with 500 - 700 slots, whose daily use is between 400-500 connected users.
So... ok... let's say you spent 1,2 or 3 years developping a software to be sold or rented and someone detourn that software and start to provide services for free or worst, earn money from it. How would you feel?
Teamspeak never was, and never will be intented to be free. Personally i don't fucking care if you provide free services or not! And servers with 500 slots (completely filled) should get their NPL license (that teamspeak already provide for free).
Don't come to me that some of your servers have more than 700 slots. I doubt that they all are filled with REAL people. I open up the

I open the server list and i see 1 server with 1000+ slots. After logging into it, 1/3 of the connected users are bots!
The same happen with almost all servers 700+.

IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE SERVERS WITH THOSE AMOUNT OF SLOTS, BUY A FUCKING ANNUAL ACTIVATION LICENSE!!!!
I understand that TeamSpeak will have to earn money, I understand. But maybe TeamSpeak should create a kind of license "Free Hosting Privider" (Unlimited slots/server for 50€/month license for example, with 0€ of benefits), to be able to offer quality services totally free (That 100% review that both the websites and the service itself are free of ads and donations or payments).
Same applies to my point of view i provided before. You spend years developping a software, would you give away your work for free?
It does not suit them to do what they are doing, they have a tough competition (Discord) and yet apart from having licenses and price for hyper-swollen slots, they hinder 100% free hosting like the one I support. Do you think that the reception that TeamSpeak have had is because of the price they have per slots-license? I've been offering TeamSpeak 3 servers almost since they came out, I start requesting multiple licenses from 512 slots, and I created VPS to mount those licenses, later I went to crack and now I have 3xx servers online with timeUP over 100 days / without cuts.

If continue on the path decided by TeamSpeak, I may end up closing because of the inability to update, and all users will end up going to Discord, since I know that they have no money to support the TeamSpeak 3 servers that I offer them 100% free and without ads-donations.
Discord has it's days counted! Everybody knows that! When the money will start to not be enough, they will start to shutdown servers or their service be of less quality. Believe me, no company can provide free services for that long. And it's not with their "widgets" and "addons" that they will keep themselves floating.

So, if you can't keep up floating legally, you better start to leave the market to the ones that provide professional services.

Note: I know that many of you hate me, and you also probably will after this "text". I don't care if you like or don't like. It's a matter of be fair. I agree with you that the slot price teamspeak has is a bit expensive, but i totally disagree that crack their software is the way to go. There are others methods to be fair and stay legal.

Cheers

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Discord has it's days counted! Everybody knows that! When the money will start to not be enough, they will start to shutdown servers or their service be of less quality. Believe me, no company can provide free services for that long. And it's not with their "widgets" and "addons" that they will keep themselves floating.

So, if you can't keep up floating legally, you better start to leave the market to the ones that provide professional services.

Cheers

Discord has several investment points and only grows more each day, they have several different ways from where they can capture profit, since it already has millions of users and do not charge any of these.

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Discord has several investment points and only grows more each day, they have several different ways from where they can capture profit, since it already has millions of users and do not charge any of these.
Latters, i won't discuss about discord with you because it doesn't worth it.
It was already been proven by different entities (and some blogs) that the discord base profit is not enough to pay all the servers they have arround the world.
Also, their CEO is known to not mantain a project more than a few years. Look at his own LinkedIn! "Professional Entrepreneur". The projects he had, he abandonned them because he had enough or the money runned out. So, before you say "Discord is growing each day", get your facts correctly from verified sources.

Like many others here, i doubt that Discord will stay here for many years. 2-3 years max (maybe 4).
You can't compare a freshly new software with a software that has decades. Discord only got attention because they offer it for free. But the freeness is running out!
When they started their project, everything was free (stickers, etc...), now, every day, they start to bill their features. I ask, what is the point to pay 0,10$ or 0,20$ or more for a single feature when Teamspeak you pay the slot only and you have all features included?! Think about it!

Cheers

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Latters, i won't discuss about discord with you because it doesn't worth it.
It was already been proven by different entities (and some blogs) that the discord base profit is not enough to pay all the servers they have arround the world.
Also, their CEO is known to not mantain a project more than a few years. Look at his own LinkedIn! "Professional Entrepreneur". The projects he had, he abandonned them because he had enough or the money runned out. So, before you say "Discord is growing each day", get your facts correctly from verified sources.

Like many others here, i doubt that Discord will stay here for many years. 2-3 years max (maybe 4).
You can't compare a freshly new software with a software that has decades. Discord only got attention because they offer it for free. But the freeness is running out!
When they started their project, everything was free (stickers, etc...), now, every day, they start to bill their features. I ask, what is the point to pay 0,10$ or 0,20$ or more for a single feature when Teamspeak you pay the slot only and you have all features included?! Think about it!

Cheers

Okay, let's wait and see, but from my point of view whoever has more technically future is the discord, teamspeak is decaying.

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Okay, let's wait and see, but from my point of view whoever has more technically future is the discord, teamspeak is decaying.
I agree with you: Let's wait and see. ;)
Now, about the technical part... lool! You can't compare 2 completely different softwares! Just by the fact that Discord is in the cloud and teamspeak not, you fail at your point of view.
It's like... comparing a car with a boat! Discord is developped to be a SaaS, Teamspeak isn't.
Both of them have their strenghts and weeknesses.

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Same applies to my point of view i provided before. You spend years developping a software, would you give away your work for free?
Uhm, yes: https://github.com/Splamy/TS3AudioBot and tons of other open source software.

Discord has it's days counted! Everybody knows that! When the money will start to not be enough, they will start to shutdown servers or their service be of less quality.
since it already has millions of users and do not charge any of these
Yes because for each product you dont pay for, you _are_ the product. (Compare it to recent facebook events.)
Discord may or may not stay long depending on how much they are willing to sell user data.

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Someday, teamspeak devs must do the good licensing system. They did it.
Congratulations, every athp hoster will do business without any "wars" against pirates.
Fully agree with xrv-webix.

Yes, but this should have been done from the beginning, now that the cracked servers have spread throughout the world, moreover when they leave the air the price of the slots will rise very unfortunately that will make the discord gain even more users :(

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Yes, but this should have been done from the beginning, now that the cracked servers have spread throughout the world, moreover when they leave the air the price of the slots will rise very unfortunately that will make the discord gain even more users :(
Someone else already asked you and you didn't answered: Why should the slot price rise? What you are saying doesn't make any sense!
If you look at Windows (the most pirated software of the world) the price lowered when they finally reached to a system that is hard to crack. Windows 10 was even free for 1 year and now if you buy it, the price is low than it was Windows 7.

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Finally, should we forget to get new versions of TeamSpeak 3 Server cracked? How do you see the issue of the new licensing system?
As the (probably) only team (ReSpeak) that has reverserd the ts3.1 protocol, I can tell you that the server pretty much cannot be cracked without also modifying all clients which want to connect.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello, who have NPL, If you have one, can you give us your idea to get it?

skill1917

Sep 14, 2015
Not sure how TeaSpeak will handle 3.1.8+ clients
It won't unless TeaSpeak properly implements the new licensing system and that of course means not faking NPL/ATHP or other licenses. And I am not sure whether they will manage it before they get shut down by TeamSpeak for copyright infringement.

Matthew1199

May 28, 2017
I own a hosting company and I depend on this license to keep it going. Is there any ETA on when a new crack will be out?