TS3 Snapshot/Backup auch wenn Snapshot gesperrt ist !?

ALIVE

VIP
Feb 8, 2016
English only, read the rules.
Hey,
my provider hasn't been responding to any tickets or anything for 2 weeks.
I'd like to change my TS3 Provier. Sadly the permission to create a snapshot with Yatqa isn't given, so that won't work.
Does anyone know another possibility to transfer my TS to another host without having to recreate everything?

LG

Last edited:

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
You can try on the server > ServerQuery Login > and try this way to login to Yatqa, og check about it work. :)

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
The company could offer you snapshots, I have snapshots over 10 servers (before moving to another server. from next week.)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
you could do a manual snapshot.. like.. just copying channel names and everything manually

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hallo,
mein Provider reagiert seit etwa 2 Wochen nicht mehr auf Tickets oder andere Kontaktversuche.
Nun würde ich meinen TS3 Server gerne umziehen. Leider ist die Berechtigung einen Snapshot mit Yatqa zu erstellen nicht erteilt, so dass dies ausfällt.
Kennt jemand eine andere Möglichkeit, wie ich meinen TS (180 Channels) umziehen kann, ohne alles neu erstellen zu müssen?

LG
KEEP YOUR POST IN ENGLISH! - PLEASE CHANGE IT!

Nyoobu

May 14, 2016
you could do a manual snapshot.. like.. just copying channel names and everything manually
180 Channels .... Also groups and stuff, that could definetly take a lot of time.

@ALIVE
Edit the post and copy&paste this:
Hey,
my provider hasn't been responding to any tickets or anything for 2 weeks.
I'd like to change my TS3 Provier. Sadly the permission to create a snapshot with Yatqa isn't given, so that won't work.
Does anyone know another possibility to transfer my TS to another host without having to recreate everything?

So, i had the same issue once, actually multiple times. I've recreated everything every time (which actually was a good idea since i now know TS3 Permissions a lot better).
I guess thats the only possibility, i dont know though. Some hosts offer daily/weekly (some also manual) backups and an option to restore/download those.

ALIVE

VIP
Feb 8, 2016
Ty Nyoobu.
I can take Snapshots from my TS in the provider interface whenever I like, but there is no way to download.
So I have a lot to copy & paste :(

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Ty Nyoobu.
I can take Snapshots from my TS in the provider interface whenever I like, but there is no way to download.
So I have a lot to copy & paste :(
What if you send a support ticket and request them to send you the snapshot?
At least with my provider it worked!

ALIVE

VIP
Feb 8, 2016
I am really sad, because the provider is member in this forums, and I ordered his service about the recommendations in this forums.

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
You could just donate 50 cents to Janni for a YaTQA license, I'm sure you can afford that when you can afford a VPS.