TS3 Spam Poke [LUA] [MENU]

Xdeczka123

Jul 1, 2018
Hey everything is working but i can't seem to edit the file how i want. The slow options behave just like the fast ones and poke in one second 100 times. I wanted to edit it but i tried to set sleep to different value and it doesn't do anything, any ideas ?

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Hey everything is working but i can't seem to edit the file how i want. The slow options behave just like the fast ones and poke in one second 100 times. I wanted to edit it but i tried to set sleep to different value and it doesn't do anything, any ideas ?
Hi there. Maybe posting the code would help a bit. :)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Thank you for this script. I modified it to fit my needs, hope you don't have a problem with that.
Btw people, if you don't want to have cmd popping every times on windows you can use the following as a sleep command.
Code:
local ntime = os.time() + n
repeat until os.time() > ntime

Also, the best setting I found after some tests to maximize your poking annoyance (ie: teamspeak voice saying "hey wake up") is to set 1.5 between each poke.
That is quite a helpful bit of advice. I haven't experienced this cmd window on windows that you are mentioning, however to use that code it will only work on windows and not linux, you're more than welcome to fork my code and then release your own build, I will then add yours to the original post :)

Last edited:

Xdeczka123

Jul 1, 2018
Hi there. Maybe posting the code would help a bit. :)

That is quite a helpful bit of advice. I haven't experienced this cmd window on windows that you are mentioning, however to use that code it will only work on windows and not linux, you're more than welcome to fork my code and then release your own build, I will then add yours to the original post:)

Maybe i will just paste the code from the original file and you can tell me what exactly do i need to change?

-- TeamSpeak 3 Poke Bot LUA Script --
-- Coded By shock --

-- Set Menu's
local MenuIDs = {
MENU_ID_CLIENT_1 = 1,
MENU_ID_CLIENT_2 = 2,
MENU_ID_CLIENT_3 = 3,
MENU_ID_CLIENT_4 = 4
}

-- Support Multiple LUA Menus
local moduleMenuItemID = 0

-- Poke Function
local function onMenuItemEvent(serverConnectionHandlerID, menuType, menuItemID, selectedItemID)

function platform()
ts3.printMessageToCurrentTab(getPlatform());
end

if menuItemID == 1
then
for x = 1, tonumber(10) do
ts3.requestClientPoke(serverConnectionHandlerID, selectedItemID, "Poke!")
end
return

elseif menuItemID == 2
then
for x = 1, tonumber(100) do
end
return

elseif menuItemID == 3
then
for x = 1, tonumber(10) do
if os.getenv("APPDATA") then
os.execute("ping 1.1.1.1 /n 1 /w 1000 >nul")
elseif os.getenv("HOME") then
os.execute("sleep 5")
end
end
return

elseif menuItemID == 4
then
for x = 1, tonumber(100) do
if os.getenv("APPDATA") then
os.execute("ping 1.1.1.1 /n 1 /w 1000 >nul")
elseif os.getenv("HOME") then
os.execute("sleep 5")
end
end
return
end

print("Poking: " .. serverConnectionHandlerID .. " " .. menuType .. " " .. menuItemID .. " " .. selectedItemID)
end

poke_events = {
MenuIDs = MenuIDs,
moduleMenuItemID = moduleMenuItemID,
onConnectStatusChangeEvent = onConnectStatusChangeEvent,
onNewChannelEvent = onNewChannelEvent,
onTalkStatusChangeEvent = onTalkStatusChangeEvent,
onTextMessageEvent = onTextMessageEvent,
onPluginCommandEvent = onPluginCommandEvent,
onMenuItemEvent = onMenuItemEvent
}

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
For me it doesn't work at all ! just couple of cmd boxes & that's it, no poking at all :(
Let's begin with the basics. Is your Lua plugin activated?

Let's begin with the basics. Is your Lua plugin activated?
You need to install the Lua plugin from the tools > addons > browse online > search lua > install

Last edited:

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Please note that the gitlab README has been updated with simple steps to set up, since I have noticed many users need help after TeamSpeak removed the LUA Plugin from default plugins. I recommend that all plugins using LUA that have been published on r4p3.net use similar instructions to installing the LUA addon. Instructions referring to https://gitlab.com/skokkk/spam-poke/blob/master/README.md - pssst. @Bluscream this is for all your awesome LUA plugins!