Ts3Audio

Cloudek1566

May 22, 2016
n the last days I noticed that more and more people create and sell their so-called. "Music BOT's", and this is nothing more than the compiled source TS3AudioBot, originally from GitHub.com created by Splamy, Flakebi, Bluscream, VerHext, Hiroko103 and Thefilippop1PL. In this topic, I will present you how to install TS3AudioBot yourself, interfere in internal files and show you what makes this application stand out.

Tutorial - How to install?
This sector, I will present how to install the prepared for use TS3AudioBot file.

1. At the beginning, static commands for installation and upgrade of any packages:
Code:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get install sudo
The next step is the mono installation in v. 5.0.0 +. For individual systems, this installation differs, so:

Ubuntu 16.04:
Code:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 3FA7E0328081BFF6A14DA29AA6A19B38D3D831EF
echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/ubuntu stable-xenial main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-official-stable.list
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mono-devel
sudo apt-get update
Ubuntu 14.04:
Code:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 3FA7E0328081BFF6A14DA29AA6A19B38D3D831EF
echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/ubuntu stable-trusty main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-official-stable.list
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mono-devel
sudo apt-get update

If your system has not been listed here, I invite you to receive a dl-url for your system to the mono producer and for more information on this topic, click here.
3. The next step is to install FFmpeg, so:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libopus-dev ffmpeg
Or (Ubuntu 14.04):
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa: mc3man / trusty-media
*** Confirm - "Enter", ***
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get install ffmpeg

4. After installing any packages needed for proper operation, it's time for TS3AudioBot, so:
Code:
cd /home
sudo mkdir TS3AudioBot
cd TS3AudioBot

sudo wget http://XaNeZ.pl/dl/TS3AudioBot/TS3AudioBot.zip
or
sudo wget http://213.251.139.72/dl/TS3AudioBot/TS3AudioBot.zip

sudo apt-get install unzip
sudo unzip TS3AudioBot.zip

5. Congratulations, your TS3AudioBot has been properly downloaded and unpacked. Stay with / home / TS3AudioBot, now I'll show you how to start and configure TS3AudioBot:

Go to / home / TS3AudioBot, do it with:
cd / home / TS3AudioBot

Create a group on your TeamSpeak server with any name - Remember that this group will have your bot.
The group does not need any permissions, except: i_group_needed_member_add_power - Required powers to add group members.
Generate the Permissions Key for the ServerAdmin group or group that has the appropriate rights for it.
Enter, in: Permissions -> Permission keys -> Create -> ... -> Create.
Run TS3AudioBot, located in the above-mentioned folder, using:
sudo mono TS3AudioBot.exe

6. Congratulations, your TS3AudioBot has been installed correctly and is ready for use. How to configure TS3AudioBot, by your preferences? Here are some information:

Enter the TS3AudioBot directory using:
SSH:
cd / home / TS3AudioBot
WinSCP:
Click and Download WinSCP.
Edit the rights.toml file:
In WinSCP it will be relatively easy, just go to the directory, select the file and just edit it using, for example, Sublime Text, which I use myself. Even for those who are lazy, there is a regular editor resembling a notebook. However, using SSH it will be cumbersome, but still possible, so for the beginning we install the editor:
Code:
sudo apt-get install nano
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade nano
sudo apt-get update

After installing nano, it's time to edit rights.toml, so:
sudo nano rights.toml
And we edit everything according to your own needs.
*** Remember, after editing, select: CTRL + X, then press Y and ENTER. ***
TS3AudioBot action in the background:
In a private message, send him! Bot setup <key>, <key> is a parameter that defines the Permissions Key generated by you.
In order for the bot to remain in the "running" process after leaving Putty or selecting CTRL + C, send it in a Private Message:! Quit and run it in the background.

skill1917

Sep 14, 2015
Why do you mirror the bot on your site? You better include a virustotal link! Also for the love of god stop updating your apt database every god damn time you do something. Thanks.