Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Heyo, Splamy here
I do actually look here from time to time ^^ so keep writing to me here, via email, or github whenever you feel to

@Derp regarding your little derailing: I am done reversing the bot since several weeks now, but I never got to writing a full documentation, so the thead I opend kinda stagnated.
A fully out-of-the-box working client library is available on my github since we already are actively using it for our musicbot (makes everything A LOT easier)

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Heyo, Splamy here
I do actually look here from time to time ^^ so keep writing to me here, via email, or github whenever you feel to

@Derp regarding your little derailing: I am done reversing the bot since several weeks now, but I never got to writing a full documentation, so the thead I opend kinda stagnated.
A fully out-of-the-box working client library is available on my github since we already are actively using it for our musicbot (makes everything A LOT easier)
Give this man vip @Asphyxia also

@Splamy, its great that you are/have created a headless teamspeak Client. Great work, would love to see some documantion I would like to use it for some bots I might work on.