• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TS3IconManagerV2 - V 1.0 [Webinterface]

Hey can anyone else help me please?
This issue is typically caused by the Apache/PHP host unable to contact the DNS server.

The first thing to check is to see if you can ping the remote host using console.

• If no, then your primary name server on /etc/resolv.conf (Debian) is not working. Find a working DNS and restart Apache.
  • If yes, then Apache is still connecting to the broken DNS server. You should try restarting Apache to see if it refreshes the DNS server listing in /etc/resolv.conf.
Other suggestions to fixing this are:
1) Making sure there is an entry inside /etc/hosts for your localhost
2) Firewall rules
3) Manually entering the IP (last resort) You shouldn’t enter the IP since it may change, especially if its a host that you are not in control over.

There is a problem I'm having with this script.
Whenever I choose more than 2 icons and click save nothing happens and the action.php file doesn't load.
It's only working with 2 icons, even though I changed the variable that determines the max icons to select to 5.

There is a problem I'm having with this script.
Whenever I choose more than 2 icons and click save nothing happens and the action.php file doesn't load.
It's only working with 2 icons, even though I changed the variable that determines the max icons to select to 5.
If i am correct, you need to change the value in all the files.
config.php, step1.php, step2.php - all have the value for the icon - not sure though as i haven't used it for many months (but check it:) )