Nez

Feb 27, 2017
Hey! I am getting this Error in step1.php:
tr8zqSW.png
Hey can anyone else help me please?

Royal-Family

Mar 5, 2017
Hey can anyone else help me please?
This issue is typically caused by the Apache/PHP host unable to contact the DNS server.

The first thing to check is to see if you can ping the remote host using console.

• If no, then your primary name server on /etc/resolv.conf (Debian) is not working. Find a working DNS and restart Apache.
  • If yes, then Apache is still connecting to the broken DNS server. You should try restarting Apache to see if it refreshes the DNS server listing in /etc/resolv.conf.
Other suggestions to fixing this are:
1) Making sure there is an entry inside /etc/hosts for your localhost
2) Firewall rules
3) Manually entering the IP (last resort) You shouldn’t enter the IP since it may change, especially if its a host that you are not in control over.

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
There is a problem I'm having with this script.
Whenever I choose more than 2 icons and click save nothing happens and the action.php file doesn't load.
It's only working with 2 icons, even though I changed the variable that determines the max icons to select to 5.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
There is a problem I'm having with this script.
Whenever I choose more than 2 icons and click save nothing happens and the action.php file doesn't load.
It's only working with 2 icons, even though I changed the variable that determines the max icons to select to 5.
If i am correct, you need to change the value in all the files.
config.php, step1.php, step2.php - all have the value for the icon - not sure though as i haven't used it for many months (but check it:) )

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
I did change it in step1.php & step2.php but same problem can't add more than two.
And I don't know what this variable is used for icons = "0"; ?

marcelo7500

Dec 31, 2017
good can anyone help me?
Why does not the icon appear?
What is wrong?ewfwfwef.pngwdadwdawdwd.png

Attachments

• ewfwfwef.png
    ewfwfwef.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Ventanto

May 10, 2017
How to enable adding more than 2 icons? (I've changed maxicons to "5"; and still I get only 2 icons)

Last edited:

antares

Mar 4, 2017
Hello

Edit "assets/PHP/action.php" line 66
if($checked > 2)
to get more than 2 icons edit the value "2"

jormyasm

Jun 22, 2017
hello, could you help me, I have an error in the panel 127.0.0.1/assignoricons/step1.php
I get the following
Screenshot_2.jpg