ts3soundboard FREE

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
i do not give services for free...
But you did, for a couple hours. I didn't understand the point of you creating one bot that is uneditable. That's like me telling you to go to a radio station you do not choose. Not everyone likes the same music.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
You can change music.. move the bot... but use only on r4p3 teamspeak... if you want a private bot you pay for a server or pm me

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
You can change music.. move the bot... but use only on r4p3 teamspeak... if you want a private bot you pay for a server or pm me
I have a couple of questions

1- Why would someone want to connect a musicbot on r4p3? There are no private channels on our teamspeak server whatsoever, only Talk channels, and music streaming is not allowed on those channels

2- Who said you can freely connect musicbots on our teamspeak? Did you ask any moderator before doing so?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I have a couple of questions

1- Why would someone want to connect a musicbot on r4p3? There are no private channels on our teamspeak server whatsoever, only Talk channels, and music streaming is not allowed on those channels

2- Who said you can freely connect musicbots on our teamspeak? Did you ask any moderator before doing so?
I neither understand the whole point of this.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
The title is misleading, everyone got excited. Let's get answers and close this thread!

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
i can disconnect this.. so if you want a stable music bot pm me...

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
vmKJ8RZ.png

Hello Guys,
I want to help too :)
I have a small dedicated server that I used and that would be me soon ended in late August.
So I decided to share it with you .

[SINUSBOT FREE] Hosted by CalebFR for R4P3.NET
I hosted 8 bots music for you try.
SinusBot version: 0.9.12.2.
TS3 Client version: 3.0.19.1.
Scripts: advertising, aloneMode, animatedNick, badchan, bookmark, avatar, description changer, dev tools, digital clock, follow me, idle, nickCrashHelper, no recording, reconnect, remember channel, sound, showcase, UseTSAdminBot, welcome sound, welcome text, ZTSupport, and more ...
Languages: Bayerisch, Portuguese, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, English, Deutsch.

Think of other and use 1 bot by server TeamSpeak 3. Thank you ;)

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
UPDATE MY HOSTED MUSIC BOT: 23.07.16

I hosted 8 bots music for you try.
SinusBot version: 0.9.12.3.
TS3 Client version: 3.0.19.4.
Scripts: advertising, aloneMode, animatedNick, badchan, bookmark, avatar, description changer, dev tools, digital clock, follow me, idle, nickCrashHelper, no recording, reconnect, remember channel, sound, showcase, UseTSAdminBot, welcome sound, welcome text, ZTSupport, and more ...
Languages: Bayerisch, Portuguese, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, English, Deutsch.

Think of other and use 1 bot by server TeamSpeak 3. Thank you
;)

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
UPDATE MY HOSTED MUSIC BOT: 15.08.16
I hosted 20 bots music with my new script AIO for you try.
There are 25Go of disk space by instance. So enjoy!
SinusBot version: 0.9.12.3-36fce3c

TS3 Client version: 3.0.19.4
Package included: Scripts, Languages and Templates
The links are down this topic into a spoiler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Think of other and use 1 bot by server TeamSpeak 3. Thank you
;)

Yj6hKeU.jpg