TSDNS TEAMSPEAK 3

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Then for every server you have to create an SRV. For example "server1.domain.com", "server2.domain.com" etc, change the Port but put Target to the same address.
If server1 has port 25900, then put the port in the server1 SRV record to 25900.

Are you saying that every port on a server should I do that?

If yes I already did as you can see in the image above, however if I disconnect the DNS server can not connect to the server, can you send me an example of how it should be done?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Are you saying that every port on a server should I do that?

If yes I already did as you can see in the image above, however if I disconnect the DNS server can not connect to the server, can you send me an example of how it should be done?
Look at "Name" and "Target" again. I think you mixed those up. You are telling teamspeak that if somebody tries to resolve "mydomain.com", then it should give back marginalx11.mydomain.com:32268
I think you want it the other way around.

You want that if a person enters "marginalx11.mydomain.com" that they get to "mydomain.com:32268", right?

latters

Oct 25, 2016
No

I just want the created addresses to connect normally without appearing that damn message that the server configuration is deprecated.

I have more than 1000 addresses and need them to continue to access normally without displaying this deprecated configuration message when logging on to the server.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
No

I just want the created addresses to connect normally without appearing that damn message that the server configuration is deprecated.

I have more than 1000 addresses and need them to continue to access normally without displaying this deprecated configuration message when logging on to the server.
Yea, you have to do it without the tsdns server program. You either add them manually or code a script with the cloudflare API

latters

Oct 25, 2016
[QUOTE = "Kieran, post: 39652, member: 4379"] Sim, você tem que fazê-lo sem o programa de servidor tsdns. Você pode adicioná-los manualmente ou codificar um script com a API do cloudflare [/ QUOTE]

I think I got it :)

I'll keep trying and testing, thank you my friend!

You really were very kind and nice to help me.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
[QUOTE = "Kieran, post: 39652, member: 4379"] Sim, você tem que fazê-lo sem o programa de servidor tsdns. Você pode adicioná-los manualmente ou codificar um script com a API do cloudflare [/ QUOTE]

I think I got it :)

I'll keep trying and testing, thank you my friend!

You really were very kind and nice to help me.
No problem. I had many problems with SRVs as well when I started with all that DNS stuff ^^

latters

Oct 25, 2016
Still did not work, I confused myself by testing on a server that there was a server with port 9987

For other ports Example: 7250 does not connect even by adding the SRV, do I need to have a DNS server to redirect the address to the server with the correct port, with the SRV and even adding the correct port does it not happen?

How do I solve this?

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
for example
Code:
srv record  _tsdns  _tcp  0  5  41144  yourdomain

service: tsdns
protokoll: tcp
priority: 0
weight: 5
port: 41144
target: yourdomain

Is that the solution for the new versie 3.0.1 of teamspeak ? i mean, my clan have probleem with my dns system, and they need the IP to join into teamspeak, i have a A and CNAME , the srv is the solution ?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I tried to follow the tutorial of the site: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/332

And create what you're saying there, but after that none of the created addresses works?

Can someone help me please?
What happens if you connect with the domain that has the teamspeak server IP and then add the port behind a :? For example, domain.com:9999
If you still cant connect then there is something wrong with your domain or TS server. Also dont forget to turn off the cloudflare proxy before that.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Still did not work, I confused myself by testing on a server that there was a server with port 9987

For other ports Example: 7250 does not connect even by adding the SRV, do I need to have a DNS server to redirect the address to the server with the correct port, with the SRV and even adding the correct port does it not happen?

How do I solve this?
cloudflare is your DNS server. Can you show me the SRV entry again? I think you still have the Target and Name mixed up.

U

User_1897

@Kieran could you write me a pn, i have a question about the srv record setup. cause i have a problem to realize something i had before with tsdns

<20:16:55> Diese Server Konfiguration ist veraltet. Die Unterstützung für diese Konfiguration wird in Zukunft eingestellt werden.
<20:16:55> Bitte kontaktieren Sie Ihren Server Administrator. Details finden sich in diesem Knowledge Base Artikel.

how i could fix it?

Last edited by a moderator: