TSViewer.com "clone" help

Xenox

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I want to create a tsviewer like the page tsviewer.com does it. So I have already some functions like uptime, client connections and so on. But I dont have a clue how they did traffic usage and user history. Could anybody of you help me?

kind regards
Xenox

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Write the amount of users and a time stamp to a db and simply create a graph using these values?

Xenox

May 17, 2017
Write the amount of users and a time stamp to a db and simply create a graph using these values?

Hi thanks for the answer,
my PHP skills are beginner so could you help me a bit more?

kind regards
Xenox

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
my PHP skills are beginner so could you help me a bit more?

kind regards
Xenox
Any PHP course will show you how to write to a db, it takes a little more knowledge than beginner to do something like tsviewer. Furthermore, you should use MVC to code it and learn a framework like codeigniter, symfony or laravel if you would like to do something solid rather than a simple viewer.

Xenox

May 17, 2017
Any PHP course will show you how to write to a db, it takes a little more knowledge than beginner to do something like tsviewer. Furthermore, you should use MVC to code it and learn a framework like codeigniter, symfony or laravel if you would like to do something solid rather than a simple viewer.

k i see thanks

kind regards
Xenox